*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

happy new year all!
smile.gif

embarassed.gif

finally pulled the trigger on these:
3156912140_17cc549535.jpg

15% + 8% off to make me a happy man. complements the one i got way back in july 07:
3156923374_1da850f844.jpg

3156957560_35d9c62831.jpg

719553893_519bec4540.jpg

Haven't posted on here in a lonnng time. Had to reset my password becuase i couldn't remember wth it was. Haha. I'll post some stuff from the lastfew months.

Limited Edition Freestylin' Book. Thanks to my boy Mark [Fatlace/Nike].
2ed9ogx.jpg

Eddie Fiola. Any old skool BMX'ers will remember him. RAD anyone?
2enlw0j.jpg

One of my track builds i finished last year. Carbon'ed out.
nbagiu.jpg

Another finished track build. Old skool Miyata Pista. NJS'ed out.
2v30d29.jpg

Picked up a new timepiece. Always wanted a Panerai.
208fmer.jpg

And just picked this up last week. So many things planned for this one.
xy91e.jpg

There are a bunch of other things i didn't bother taking pictures of. Max Schaaf Vans, Rebel8's, and some other random sneakers. But you guys have allseen that stuff before anyway.

Thanks and i wish you all a prosperous New Year!

Al / A:Dubz

^ a lot of nice stuff, but especially nice 996; i can't really tell from here but is it a carrera 2/4S?

r3k4hsttub - Nice pickup on the speed master. Omegas are such underrated watches. They hold their value much better then the other middle grade brands and moreimportantly they make nice looking watches. I had to sell mine to get my breitling, but sometime in '09 I want to get another speed master.

A Dubz - You can never go wrong with a Pan. Nice pickup. And.....Rad = pimp
wink.gif

I see you all setting the bar really high this year, lol, great pickups. Here are mine,

Kenneth Cole Leather laptop bag

and another one

Got these for super cheap off of ebay, I don't know I really like the woven pattern

Not really into AF1's but love the Cucumber slice's

finally, the bacon 95 360's, another super steal 99 dollars at Jay-Z sneaker store in the city, I forgot what it's called,

Happy New Year everyone, I hope it brings ya'll more Joy and happiness, and of course a lot more pick-ups.

Happy New Years. should have some pics coming soon..

King Sole,

Nice K. C. briefs. we sell the blk one at my job. good choice.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

DREDAY0789

How much was that H&M jacket and where did you get that polo sweatshirt (how much?)

the jacket was $50 and the shirt was $13. its a tee shirt and i got a L but its kinda long. i got both from potomac mills.

tommycap06: Where'd you find that LV background? PM methe pic!

No pics yet, but some adidas Flavour of the Seasons runners I got from an outlet for $50 (a failed limited release, I believe), and the red Puma Bodes todayfor another $50 on clearance at FNL.

I also picked up the feeling in my toes again after spending 5 hours at 52nd and 7th last night to watch the ball drop. I feel like a moron. It was 18 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom