Japan Earthquake: Six Months Later (Before and After)

eek.gif
at all the damage that was done

Some of the repairs like roads were actually done pretty fast but im sure it will still take a while to them to fully recover

The nuclear aspect is kept on the hush hush, What people dont realize is that the land around the nuclear plant will propably never be inhabited for thousands of years. Its worse then the Chernobyl disaster

WOW.

They did a lot of cleaning up.. I honestly thought that a majority of the debris would be left where it was.

pimp.gif
Go Japan!

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Now their only problem is the radiation affecting the entire island.

30t6p3b.gif
That's definitely the worst part about this earthquake, definitely something worth praying about

the pics do show a lot more progress than i thought there would be. i wonder what it would look like if it was here in the US? either way RIP to all the people lost.

Originally Posted by INS

The nuclear aspect is kept on the hush hush, What people dont realize is that the land around the nuclear plant will propably never be inhabited for thousands of years. Its worse then the Chernobyl disaster

I truly believe that the worst it yet to come. TEPCO, The Japanese Gov't and Japanese Media have kept alot of information on lock for the most part. Your definitely right about this being far worse then Chernobyl. Pic 25 got to me
tired.gif
, nobody should be withing at least 50 miles of that power station. 
My major concern is something along the lines of China Syndrome is currently occurring right now. This far from being over and the people responsible have absolutely no way of stopping or managing this disaster..
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom