Jason Williams Still Got It.............Elbow Pass Revisited.

nerd.gif
My boy White Chocolate :smokin

Seeing that video pissed me off :smh:

If only Austin would shoot the ball that confidently in the NBA.. Has the quickness to beat anybody to the rack but he's not a good finisher at all :lol: and they dont respect his jumper at all

damn Rivers got a mean crossover. Dope to see J-Will still going his thing tho, one of my fave players to watch growing up.

Isn't Penny kicking up on cats in a league somewhere?

Seeing that video pissed me off
mean.gif

If only Austin would shoot the ball that confidently in the NBA.. Has the quickness to beat anybody to the rack but he's not a good finisher at all
laugh.gif
and they dont respect his jumper at all
I think they should have kept him at the 2 guard in the league instead of trying to "develop" him into a 1.  He looks so indecisive out there, going from a go-to SG all his life to a project PG in the most competitive basketball league in the world.  Him and Tyreke are so out of position on that team.  Shoulda never resigned Eric Gordon...

/rant

Seeing that video pissed me off :smh:

If only Austin would shoot the ball that confidently in the NBA.. Has the quickness to beat anybody to the rack but he's not a good finisher at all :lol: and they dont respect his jumper at all

I think they should have kept him at the 2 guard in the league instead of trying to "develop" him into a 1.  He looks so indecisive out there, going from a go-to SG all his life to a project PG in the most competitive basketball league in the world.  Him and Tyreke are so out of position on that team.  Shoulda never resigned Eric Gordon...

/rant
Eric Gordon in the way 4eal :smh: ...gotta get him outta there

I remember back in elementary school days, we would spend all recess mimicking 'white chocolate' 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom