Jason Williams "White chocolate" Appreciation thread!

My fav player to watch in his early years...still remember seeing him cross payton on the break live lol

My fav player to watch in his early years...still remember seeing him cross payton on the break live lol

I wish youtube and other media places were aval back in his early years. It was a pain trying to find all his highlights. I still got a VHS thats about 60 mins long of nothing but highlights.. Along with about 6 Jerseys, bunch of other Jwill stuff.. (peep the sn)

I wish youtube and other media places were aval back in his early years. It was a pain trying to find all his highlights. I still got a VHS thats about 60 mins long of nothing but highlights.. Along with about 6 Jerseys, bunch of other Jwill stuff.. (peep the sn)

Once I stop being cheap and get this capture device, I will upload all of the SAC games I have from this dude. I recorded any and everything that included Jason Williams from television. I will probably start something like PennyCCW does with AI.

Once I stop being cheap and get this capture device, I will upload all of the SAC games I have from this dude. I recorded any and everything that included Jason Williams from television. I will probably start something like PennyCCW does with AI.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Im still trying to figure out how he got so much velocity on his behind the back passes. Those things were lasers.

eek.gif
didn't realize he played this season

pimp.gif
Please do it.

pimp.gif
Please do it.

He used to get so much velocity on his passes as he practiced for hours in a gym wearing heavy duty work gloves...He would put up targets on the walls and practice those passes until he perfected him.  I remember reading articles about him back in the day in ESPN the magazine and such.  His dad was a janitor for the gym or something like that and gave him the keys to go practice all the time.

He used to get so much velocity on his passes as he practiced for hours in a gym wearing heavy duty work gloves...He would put up targets on the walls and practice those passes until he perfected him.  I remember reading articles about him back in the day in ESPN the magazine and such.  His dad was a janitor for the gym or something like that and gave him the keys to go practice all the time.

^ Yea because of him, part of my warm up routine is to find a spot on the wall and hit it 10 times in a row with different types of passes. I think Brett Nelson also did the same routine and he got it from Chocolate.

^ Yea because of him, part of my warm up routine is to find a spot on the wall and hit it 10 times in a row with different types of passes. I think Brett Nelson also did the same routine and he got it from Chocolate.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Between Williams and Vince, Sportscenter was a must-watch show in 1998.

It's laughable that people are more excited about lake. Short term memories.

1999. Lockout season.

they played together in Orlando, past their prime 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Between Williams and Vince, Sportscenter was a must-watch show in 1998.

It's laughable that people are more excited about lake. Short term memories.

1999. Lockout season.

they played together in Orlando, past their prime 
frown.gif
frown.gif

I remember when he had me thinking he'd have the career Jason Kidd has. He made me want to watch Sac games. To me he was the most exciting part of that team despite them not winning and then he got traded. After that watching Vlade, Chris, and Bobby making offensive plays semi-made up for it and yeah getting Bibby was the right move but I still like watching white chocolate play more than him.

At least he got that ring
pimp.gif

I remember when he had me thinking he'd have the career Jason Kidd has. He made me want to watch Sac games. To me he was the most exciting part of that team despite them not winning and then he got traded. After that watching Vlade, Chris, and Bobby making offensive plays semi-made up for it and yeah getting Bibby was the right move but I still like watching white chocolate play more than him.

At least he got that ring
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom