Say Hello- 78

Success- 88

Fallin- 94

Blue Magic- 87

American Gangster- 105

Stop helping out the noobs Rhyme !
laugh.gif

j/p

Yo Mez most of the BPM's not on point anyway so they gonna still have to find the tempo themselves.

I just adjust the tempo of the track to the beat anyway
laugh.gif
. I been goin over my acapellas and adjustin them down to a tee. I think they're perfect sofar.

is it against the rules for yall to post your finish products? im interested in hearing this...

and DAMN! American Gangster (the track) sounds nuts without the beat lol
eek.gif

I've spent the past 2hrs listening to dudes diff versions to AG and I gotta say dont do it. Ive heard a lot of trash beats and a lot of wasted good beatsthats simply dont match this album. Im not saying NT producers specifically but there has to be some type of cohesion. Id say just work on making HelloBrooklyn sound as good as it can cuz the stuff I heard done to it so far almost made it sound worse

smokin.gif

Buddah, if ya wanna hear some of the shh I got working with, hit me up on aim (mezone718).

I'm only working on 3 tracks (2 done so far), but the rest will be done by the others on here (only the best will make it).

Yo Mez I do remember a thread talkin bout a NT AG was it this 1? either way whens the due date for this to be finished? n yea Ill hit you up when I get to mylaptop to hear them

smokin.gif

Gotta give Mez props on his two completed tracks. I really like what you did with Ignorant %+%#. Is there going to be an official NT remix album?!

I was just gonna work with Jape, Burt, Kenny, Time, Flu, etc, but anybody else who wants to submit their best work (for those remixing the album on their own),you can just hit me up on AIM and start sending.

Only the best shhh will be added. Everything but Pray and Ignorant shh is up for grabs.

Flatbush, good looks.

Lyrics weren't good enough for an Acapella...rather have an instrumental joint.....

NT'ers really be having beats like that tho'? I need to hear something....

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

acappella???? what is he gonna come with some boyzIImen doo-wop type stuff? who's gonna pay for american gangsta poetry hour, not me?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Lyrics weren't good enough for an Acapella...rather have an instrumental joint.....

STOP IT
ohwell.gif

damn... sounds dope so far... i finished writing for 3 the hard way today... hopefully itll be recorded by sunday... 2 and half minutes of straight spittin...

laugh.gif
... you can be really *%*!#%! annoying sometimes

Back
Top Bottom