Jay Z and Beyoncé Set to Tour Together This Year

Im going to make it rain on Beyonce. Hopefully she'll recognize who the real BO$$ is

Let me know when he's doing Reasonable Doubt front to back in concert.
Well The 20th Ani Is Coming Up Soon...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My homegirl got the chase setup and was planning to cop my ticket for me but she forgot to remind me about the damn thing -__-

She thought I didn't want to go because she knew I wasn't crazy about Beyonce. HOVA, THO

So she got tix for her and her girlfriend, and if she gets mine we wouldn't be sitting in the same area anyway

**** it

(And yeah I'm mad. Hating like ****)

Hell I don't know how yall scored. I had my code stayed by the cpu and i felt like I was at a jordan eastbay release. Sold out in min...

Man...I scored! Got the two tix I need for the rose bowl. Didn't care where I sit just wanted to be there...Thanks for the code NT!

Tickets already sold out for sf? Didn't see anything besides one seats.

all thats left is nose bleeds. Pass. I'll be there for he Reasonable Doubt 20th anniversary action tho....

Man what did y'all expect?

The crowd for this concert going to be couples/single women/gay men mostly.

Venus vs Mars though. :pimp:

Beat is so ill.

Read this if you want a laugh. Rembert from Grantland's idea on how the show will go. http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-beyjay-on-the-run-tour-imagined/

A giant video screen turns on. It’s Blue Ivy Carter. She’s sitting down, wearing a sundress and Timberlands, tracing sandpaper cursive letters with her finger because that’s what you do in Montessori school. She looks up and says, “Mama.” (One-fourth of the crowd dies.) At that moment, a spotlight shines on the rafters. It’s Beyoncé. She begins to glide down to the stage. (I say “glide” because there genuinely aren’t any wires — I can’t explain this.) With the crowd focused on the Queen, the 50-foot Blue Ivy looks up again and says, “Where is my father?” It’s terrifying, but incredibly eloquent. And just like that, Jay emerges from the floor of the stage, perfectly positioned to catch his floating wife. Once she lands in his arms, he takes the crown he was wearing (Jay came out in a crown, forgot to mention this) and places it on King B’s head. And then Jay suddenly disappears.

900x506.png.4b435130b30101317de722000a668db8.large

Larger pic for the NT Mobile people.

Yeah this is Beyonce Featuring Jay Z very disappointed.

People still wanna see these 2 in concert? You had infinite chances the last 5 years.

Next time I'm seeing Jay is if he does something for the RD anniversary

I'm sayin' though. Seems like these 2 have been on tour for 10 years straight. Honestly I'm tired of them both at this point. :lol:

And :lol: at that set list. That can't be real, right??? I feel bad for the folks who are going for a Jay-Z show.

Last edited:
Even if that set list is somehow real, it will be changed just because its been leaked. People going to the concert should be thankful for the leaker. 

But if its real, and remaind unchanged, 
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom