JAY Z Causes Controversy By Wearing Anti-White 5% Medallion

This. I was expecting him to say rza, dilla, madlib, guys on that level. He went with a weak 5 to get his point across.
like dude ever has an actual legitimate point :lol:
daps for naming the beat konducta though :smokin
def underrated and just as prolific as any of them

NO OFFENSE FOLKS 

BUT RAPPERS AND INTELLIGENT RYHMES 

LOL

EXPAND YOUR MINDS FOLKS

IF U THINK NAS OR JAY Z LYRICS ARE DEEP.

LMAO

WAIT LET ME GUESS

TUPAC WAS A GREAT ARTIST OF HIS GENERATION

LMAO
are you really saying this with dashboard confessional lyrics in your sig though?
eyes.gif
LMAO AT YOU THINKING THAT ITS JUST A DASHBOARD CONFESIONAL LYRIC

AND SO TELL ME MORE ABOUT WHY YOU KNOW THAT ITS A DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL LYRIC?

GO AHEAD ILL WAIT. INB4 THIS ********* RATCHET I USED TO BUSS PLAYED IT IN HER DORM WHILST I WHISTLED HIT EM UP.

Rza, premo, dilla, madlib?????

Yep that's the typical stuck in 90's list :lol:

Last edited:

FOR THE RECORD.

THE BEST PRODUCERS ARE NOT RAP PRODUCERS
This is true but nobody is talking about that. We're clearly talking about the best rap producers. Don't know why you'd even bring this up.

It's like discussing the best athlete in basketball and someone chimes in that football has the best athletes. Who cares?
Rza, premo, dilla, madlib?????

Yep that's the typical stuck in 90's list
laugh.gif
I'd rather be stuck in the 90s than in ignorance.

There's no one you can name that's better than those 4.

I'd say they're peerless but they are each other's peers.

I'm reading some of the dumbest ****

YO I WANNA HEAR THE HITS. THE HITS! :x

**** I care about who gets played on the radio the most. You guys don't like rap. You like pop music.

The only place dilla, rza, madlib and premo are are better than timbo, pharell, kanye is the internet :lol:

Being one of the first to do it does not equal best, kanye, Pharrell and timbo have way more versatility then those cats that's why they're still major producers

Last edited:
Jeez 90s producers gettin the slander. Fwow

Premo
Havoc
Rza
Madlib (quasimoto tapes are the ****)

Come at me brethern

Timbo and has a team of ghost producers. pharell and Kanye are great producers. But I like premier and rza much more. I don't see how getting your music on the radio has any effect on anything

And yes havoc too. Can't believe I forgot. Him and rza are essentially responsible for the grimey new York sound.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you guys haven't mentioned Pete rock :lol:

There is no slander those guys were great in their time and are considered legends, all I'm saying is that as time came along other producers came out and surpassed them

Back
Top Bottom