Jay-Z Charity Concert for 9/11 widows & orphans ,just came back and my ears are ringing lol

wait in ESOM, when he said BK is from texas, i thought he was talking about Beyonce Knowles, but this Bridget Kelly chic just was like " also known asBK"

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Bron gonna close the show and reveal he's wearing Knicks jersey.[/color]
wink.gif

knicks are like Koch records......

ALLUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been readin these last few pages and this made me laugh
laugh.gif

That would have been something if that happened lol

This show was truly historical.

I don't even know what else to say that hasn't been said, from the guest appearances to the crowd. The vibe is there was just so nice, and I hope thatone day i can experience something like this again.

My favorite part of the night was probably John Mayer. I happen to really enjoy his music and truly feel that he is one of the best guitarists of thisgeneration and I was very shocked to see him there.

Cashmere nice pics. Did you happen to snap any while Mayer was on stage, Im looking for one to use as a background and I really don't want the tagged wireimage one.

Anyone who couldn't make it or missed the Fuse coverage of this event should really check it out.

The view from 332.

Went last night. Sat in section 74. Soooo close to the stage. Gotta say it was one of the most mind blowing experiences of my life. He seemed to like mysection, like when he sang jigga what jigga who he told the other side of the audience they need to get louder and said he liked the way our side did it and sohe was rapping directly for us as a reward hahaha. He was also impressed that our side new all the lyrics to venus vs. mars so early. Kanye and Amber Rose satlike 2 rows from us and he was pretty cool seemed to be mingling with the regular crowd around him. I was afraid to do the same fearing security would tackleme down or something. Also I could have sworn that when he was giving the individual shout outs to the random people in the crowd all the way at the end, thati was one of them cuz my whole row was going extra hard wildin out to the lyrics and i think he took notice. The part where he made the comment aboutsomeone's chain i believe it was directed toward me, call me crazy but
laugh.gif

concert was live!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so much piffery in the building lol
pimp.gif
was all around me. i have to say it was dope as i thought it would be! i wish hedid empire state of mind last though, was kinda surprised he did that first. in my opinion, glow in the dark tour was better but it maybe cuz i like ye betterthan jay. pause

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

John mayers performance was alright, I was expecting something epic by the way some of you guys hyped it up to be.

It was alright to you, amazing to everyone else.

word what the hell is you talking about, from the clips I seen mayor was piff
that guitar @%@$ is hard as hell

smh.gif
I hate myself for not getting those tickets......I missed just about ALL of my favorite artists.... John Mayer and Hov...FML!!!!

and am I mistaken or was Bleek actually there? lol

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

smh.gif
I hate myself for not getting those tickets......I missed just about ALL of my favorite artists.... John Mayer and Hov...FML!!!!

and am I mistaken or was Bleek actually there? lol
yea Bleek was there...I was thinking "I thought Jay-Z cut off ties with him like he did with Dame Dash"
laugh.gif

Sounds like it was a dope concert, but not as epic as the other huge Jay Z concerts (makes me feel just a little better
laugh.gif
)

Its sad to hear the crowd sucked, smh at people just standing around at a concert. All I know is I'm going to be at the next big hip hop concert in the tristate area.

Wow, I couldn't find this thread last night. Watched it on TV.

Like everyone else, I was COMPLETELY blown away by John Mayer.

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

concert was live!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so much piffery in the building lol
pimp.gif
was all around me. i have to say it was dope as i thought it would be! i wish he did empire state of mind last though, was kinda surprised he did that first. in my opinion, glow in the dark tour was better but it maybe cuz i like ye better than jay. pause

QFT, for like the first 20-30 minutes our section smelled of so much
pimp.gif

All the guest were great but I felt the same way, based on the songs and everything GITD < this

I also felt the same way about empire state of mind, I wish he would have done that last too
ohwell.gif

Was one @ 5PM another at Midnight, and there's a few more replays later this week.

Back
Top Bottom