Jay-Z Ignorant stuff (original) >>>>> Ignorant stuff (AG)

Shouldn't of put Beans on the American Gangster one, original song was already 
sick.gif
  plus the other verse/bridge was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beans on "Hello Brooklyn"????? Nah son, Fab on that track would've been better. I never heard the OG version of IS but I think they shoulda went back an forth goin in like Once Again It's On

Beans on "Hello Brooklyn"????? Nah son, Fab on that track would've been better. I never heard the OG version of IS but I think they shoulda went back an forth goin in like Once Again It's On

Yeah Lupe went in on that joint.

OG is way better then the AG one. Wish Don Demarco woulda shut the hell up. Beans was a waste on the AG version. Sounded like he was about to go in and then it just ended. Son literally had 8 bars
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah Lupe went in on that joint.

OG is way better then the AG one. Wish Don Demarco woulda shut the hell up. Beans was a waste on the AG version. Sounded like he was about to go in and then it just ended. Son literally had 8 bars
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea Don def had an exclusive on his hands and was making sure it stayed that way 
laugh.gif
- i remember finally getting a "no-dj/no bombs" version but someone just tried to edit it and piece it together ....didnt work out too well 
laugh.gif

yea Don def had an exclusive on his hands and was making sure it stayed that way 
laugh.gif
- i remember finally getting a "no-dj/no bombs" version but someone just tried to edit it and piece it together ....didnt work out too well 
laugh.gif

Yea, OG is better. The whole Imus @$@% was corny and took the timelessness away. And Beans could've sat that one out completely.

And this beat has been taken advantage of by many.

Yea, OG is better. The whole Imus @$@% was corny and took the timelessness away. And Beans could've sat that one out completely.

And this beat has been taken advantage of by many.

Back
Top Bottom