Jay-Z in the last 5 years has.... Vol. "New & Improved Hov hit like Albert Pujols"

The lyricism from both Hov & Lupe on Pressure was
eek.gif
sick.gif

they left a few festivals out...the Roo, Pemberton, and definitely some European ones. not to mention he did a Go Hard (Remix) right?

Originally Posted by Gumbo Jones

birman in the last 5 years 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Well, there would be an infinite amount of times being murdered on his own songs, even by subpar rappers.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

American Gangster tour? When was this?
that was the Heart of the City tour wit Mary J in 08
false, he did like 5 or 6 shows in 07 right after the album dropped.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

American Gangster tour? When was this?
that was the Heart of the City tour wit Mary J in 08
false, he did like 5 or 6 shows in 07 right after the album dropped.

yea you right bout that... i just was grouping it all into the HOTC tour 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif
 @ Kanye "murdering" him on run this town....nahhh, no way.

People may prefer Ye's verse over Jay's, although I wouldn't and don't but to each their own.  However, even with that being said make no mistake about it Ye didn't "murder" anybody or anything on Run this Town.  I think the word "murder" is what most people would be taken back by in this example.

pimp.gif
dude still got it.

Had me questioning %%%+ after Kingdom Come but he rebounded nicely...nah I forgot about BP3, but American Gangster and WTT are
pimp.gif

That's what boggles my mind. Dudes are sayin he needs to give it up and all this other nonsense but dude still doin better than some of these fav artists now and he gettin closer to that Medicare
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

That's what boggles my mind. Dudes are sayin he needs to give it up and all this other nonsense but dude still doin better than some of these fav artists now and he gettin closer to that Medicare
pimp.gif

Since TBA, he's the only other MC besides Ye with this kind of success from both a commercial and critical standpoint. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom