Jay Z is DJ Khaled's New Manager

Songs is awful. Those first couple bars are just ugly. The sample doesn't really work all that well and the hook is simple. There's really nothing good about it :x

People dont like For Free? what? lol great summer song.

Jays mad average, but serviceable. the beat and really hyped hook will get it plays

Cannot get over how bad this I Got The Keys hook is. It's slightly spoiling the song.

Keys is doodoo.
Beat trash. hook is meh.
Jay basic. Tryna ride the wave n stay cool. No camel, no.

Cannot get over how bad this I Got The Keys hook is. It's slightly spoiling the song.
The hook isnt the problem at all, my good friend 
smile.gif

Khaled better have some heaters on this album stashed away. These 2 singles are boo boo. He got the biggest names and gonna try to ride that for sales.

This legit looks promising...outside track 13. :lol:

1. I Got the Keys (feat. JAY Z & Future)
2. For Free (feat. Drake)
3. Nas Album Done (feat. Nas)
4. Holy Key (feat. Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar & Betty Wright)
5. Jermaine’s Interlude (feat. J. Cole)
6. Ima Be Alright (feat. Bryson Tiller & Future)
7. Do You Mind (feat. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future & Rick Ross)
8. Pick These **** Apart (feat. Kodak Black, Jeezy & French Montana)
9. F**k Up the Club (feat. Future, Rick Ross, YG & Yo Gotti)
10. Work for It (feat. Big Sean, Gucci Mane & 2 Chainz)
11. Don’t Ever Play Yourself (feat. Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes & Kent Jones)
12. Tourist (feat. Travis Scott & Lil Wayne)
13. Forgive Me Father (feat. Meghan Trainor, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
14. Progress (Movado)

Khaled came up :lol:. He so popping now man, he got a verse from everybody who is somebody in the industry atm.

He's had all these people on his last 2-3 albums and they're always trash. Best song he ever had on his album was Hip Hop and that **** didn't belong on that album at all. Should have been on Face's last album instead.

I'll download the Nas song which is probably a skit or one verse interlude and Work For It and Don't Ever Play Yourself.

Last edited:
I said it this morning, and no one wanted to believe me, but this is going Gold. Streams will make it happen.

The best DJ Khaled song is We Takin Over.

It had a classic Birdman verse, enough said. Then had a classic Tunafish verse.

Last edited:
I said it this morning, and no one wanted to believe me, but this is going Gold. Streams will make it happen.
I'm going even further and saying platinum with the new rules. Every artist and their affiliates will promote this, Apple, label and he's the biggest thing in music right now. I'm not putting a time table on it but with these new rules I see it happening.

Born N Raised >

We Takin Over was a cheeks beat

I don't mind this tracklist other than Tourist, Progress, and Work For It. The Big Sean/Kendrick Lamar track is dope, and I'll probably never [purposely] listen to I Got The Keys again

Last edited:
Swizz beatz- bigger business> any of these songs khaled puts together. Jada verse alone>any verse khaled was ever blessed with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom