JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Who is citing the Post or Daily News in here? You know this story is bigger than the try-state right?
laugh.gif
Damn never everything posted in here has been from those gossip media sites that tend to get close to the actual info given they're willing to pay for it.

Kinda funny anyway that you'll dismiss one thing and then put forth your own way it went down that based on more rumors that have been floating around.
First off, the link came from the Daily News website.  Thus, I knew it was from..the Daily News. 

Secondly, I said IF I BELIEVE that Solange has bipolar disorder, which would adequately explain why she went off in that manner while her sister and brother-in-law responded casually, with the calm of people who had witnessed similar outbursts in the past, then that is my take on what MAY HAVE happened.  I am not purporting what I think MAY HAVE happened as FACT and I am not writing a journalistic report read internationally for millions to see. 

Last edited:
you never seen Charlamagne quiet?? LOL...

He don't disrespect anyone who been in the game for a while or any hood rappers.

He only did it to kanye. You can tell he felt uncomfortable doing it though. 

Back
Top Bottom