jayz r dead photoshop's BACK.........UPDATE 10/8/20 NEW STUFF ALWAYS ON LAST PAGE

Lol yea. You need to flood the Internet with some.

So hopefully Nike can catch wind of your color ways since the 16 are being retroed next year

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Those blk/gold, all reds and white pair with the speckle midsole are :smokin

An all cool grey pair would be crazy

Surprised Jordan doesn't push the 16. With the patent leather toe box they could sell a lot of color ways

Last edited:
Those blk/gold, all reds and white pair with the speckle midsole are :smokin

An all cool grey pair would be crazy

Surprised Jordan doesn't push the 16. With the patent leather toe box they could sell a lot of color ways
yea for sure. i think JB knows the demand isn't particularly strong for later models.

Yea true

Quick question. You ever apply for any of these sneaker company's?

We already know they come and check in here from time to time.

Yea true

Quick question. You ever apply for any of these sneaker company's?

We already know they come and check in here from time to time.
nope never. i really don't know the process of doing it. I'm just waiting for someone to miraculously come to me with a job,which i know will never happen apparently.

Lol I feel you but you have a good vision with color placement (don't know if it makes sense but you know what I mean).

A lot of these shoes would sell more then the junk Jordan and Nike put out.

Hopefully one of these days you get a pm from one of the major sneaker companies

Lol I feel you but you have a good vision with color placement (don't know if it makes sense but you know what I mean).

A lot of these shoes would sell more then the junk Jordan and Nike put out.

Hopefully one of these days you get a pm from one of the major sneaker companies
i pray. I'm trying really hard on instagram to get noticed. I've had a few shout outs and a couple names stop by but still waiting for a big break.

jayzrdead jayzrdead

I was thinking about doing an outsole swap on my Cyber Monday 1's, and was torn between which one to choose. Can you do some mock-ups for me?

Here are the options I was considering…

1. Black/Gum
2. White/Black
3. White/Gum
4. All Black
5. White/Grey

Thanks in advance!

jayzrdead jayzrdead

I was thinking about doing an outsole swap on my Cyber Monday 1's, and was torn between which one to choose. Can you do some mock-ups for me?

Here are the options I was considering…

1. Black/Gum
2. White/Black
3. White/Gum
4. All Black
5. White/Grey

Thanks in advance!
not the same but i hope this helps.'

Back
Top Bottom