jayz r dead photoshop's BACK.........UPDATE 10/8/20 NEW STUFF ALWAYS ON LAST PAGE

I like those the grey/orange kobe. This is actually one my favorite Kobe models for off court wear.

It would be hilarious if you created a pair with the image of him getting punched in the neck. :lol:

I like those the grey/orange kobe. This is actually one my favorite Kobe models for off court wear.

It would be hilarious if you created a pair with the image of him getting punched in the neck. :lol:
wait what happened? what did i miss lol

I thought they were OK at first till I seen that Nike just used the same sole from the new fugly spizikes and now that's all I see

I thought they were OK at first till I seen that Nike just used the same sole from the new fugly spizikes and now that's all I see

I'm not a fan of clear soles, but thought i see the similarities between the Spike forty. I think the BHM look good tho.

Back
Top Bottom