JB 2014 Year in Review

My top picks:
AJ 1 - Fragment, Black LM, OG Blk/Wht, Baron, Chicago KO, Jeter, Melo, YOTH, Maroon/Gold BHM, Burgundy/Gum Bottom
AJ 2 - Black/Cement/Infrared
AJ 3 - Powder, Black 5 Lab 3
AJ 6 - Blk/Infrared, Infrared 23, Cigar, Champagne, Carmine
AJ 9 - Baron
AJ 13 - Hologram
AJ 14 - Ferrari, Thunder, OG Black Toe

Worst picks:
AJ 1 - All 4 Lab 1's
AJ 3 - Sport Blue, Silver 5 Lab 3
AJ 6 - Slam Dunk
AJ 13 - 3M

Overall decent year but definitly not better than 2013.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Last edited:
I think JB did a pretty bad job with most GR 6s this year to be honest. I was really looking forward to the "year of the 6s" and bought every GR 6 but ended up selling the wht infrareds, carmines, and sport blues cause the leather was garbage IMO and they were just all flat out uncomfortable. I also think JB butchered the 13s by changing the midsole up so I passed on all of them. However JB did do a very good job with non-GRs. As the year went on I think quality on GRs improved a bit (at least on my pairs).

My top picks
AJ 1 - Blk LM, Jeters, Fragments, 23NY, Gym Reds, wht/blk, sport blue kos
AJ 6 - Spizike, Slam dunk, Inf 23, blk/inf.
AJ 10 - Powder Blue
AJ 11 - Concord lows, Columbia's
AJ 14 - Ferrari

Last edited:
As I look back and reflect 2014 was a great year for js. We got sports blue 6s and powder blue 10s retroed for the first time. I got my first pair if white infrared since having ogs in '91 along with black infrareds now I can officially retire my white/black varsities. Got a new pair of carmines! One of my exes destroyed my cdps a few years back. Got black toe 14s without out the ribs! First pair of 14s since having the ogs. Got 2 (too me) classic 3 cws, sport blue/infrared... Think my sport blue 3s might be my favorite pickup of the year. Concord lows and columbias!! Great year to be a fan of 11s. Still gotta find a pair of pantones! And grey toes! Damn as I write this, a lot of heat dropped this year! Wish we got better retro+ cws of the 6s but im grateful for everything I was able to cop. See yall in 2015

Think it was a solid year, I got everything I truly personally wanted minus a pair of LM I's. I was really glad to be fortunate and lucky enough to successfully get what I wanted on release day for retail minus a pair of VI's I scooped at a convention. Out of all my purchases I was most looking fwd to and glad to get
Sport blue 3's
Inf 23 6's
Spizike 6's
Concord lows
Gift of flight pack
Really excited for what's to come in 15 I'm a huge VII fan and anxious to see what' else is in store for the year.

My favorite pickups of 2014 releases

- Black LM's

- Concord 11 Lows

- Family Forever 1's

- Sport Blue, Black Infrared and White Infrared 6's.

- Blck/White 1's

- Chicago and Sport blue AJKO's

- Grey Toe 13's

I didn't quite like a lot of the retro+ stuff but some were decent. Overall, this was a good year for Jordan. They had some great releases and some that I didn't like. 

Back
Top Bottom