JB brining back serial number stamp on inside of boxes???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently heard that jb is going back to stamping the inside of the boxes. anyone have info on this? what do you guys think about it? i feel this kinda will help reduce the risk of getting stuck with a fake pair from ebay or resellers. 

well i dont have any, thats why i was asking if anybody had more info. my friend said he read it on a website but i havent been able to find any info

uhm, did they stop somewhere? i just checked 3 boxes randomly I have from between last year and this year, and all have stamps on the inside

Last edited:
uhm, did they stop somewhere? i just checked 3 boxes randomly I have from between last year and this year, and all have stamps on the inside

not all have stamps, those arent serials. they are just codes stamped.

90% of my shoes are from NDC while a few from EB and DSG and ill tell you about half dont have any stamp inside the box.

i think... if they can fake the entire shoe & box, they can fake a stamp

not all have stamps, those arent serials. they are just codes stamped.

90% of my shoes are from NDC while a few from EB and DSG and ill tell you about half dont have any stamp inside the box.

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom