JB GOING BACK TO THE NUMBERED JORDAN WITH AJ XX5 IN NEXT YEAR

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

laugh.gif

Just get Tinker Hatfield back to design.

problem solved!

The 2009's did not sell solely because of its name, allot of people just wasn't feeling them.

JB need to fire their marketing department & invest more in their Research & Development department.

Originally Posted by Omen504

The 2009's did not sell solely because of its name, allot of people just wasn't feeling them.

JB need to fire their marketing department & invest more in their Research & Development department.

if you're saying they didnt sell because people were deterred from them cause of the name i disagree. i saw them on sale for 80 and still passed because ijust don't like the shoe......they were on sale for 80 at the shoe gallery in miami if anyone actually was interested

Sounds like a waste of graphite, ink and paper to me. But, I agree that I could care less if they numbered them or not, if they look good and the quality isgood then JB can get my money, otherwise i'll pass on em like I did the 2009s.

So JB wants someone to design and help THEM make BANK and all there gonna give the guy who designs them is ONE pair of shoes????!

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

So JB wants someone to design and help THEM make BANK and all there gonna give the guy who designs them is ONE pair of shoes????!

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Naw, this is a misleading post. Very misleading. BP and someone else dropped knowledge about it on page 1 & 2.

JB is NOT going to use this design. This contest is for aspiring designers to show what they can do. Judges will pick a winner and since it is a Jordan basedcontest, they get a pair of J's. It is NOT JB related. It just happens to be the 1st contest that is Jordan inspired, hence the JB judges....

Everyone is jumping to conclusions about switching back to XXV. For all we know, it's for the 25th anniversary...

I love the idea, but I don't like it being the "XXV". The numbered J's stopped at 23 for a reason so they should keep it that way. Call umthe 2010 especially after the 2009 flops!!!! THOSE WERE TERRIBLE!

Back
Top Bottom