JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

. Just delivered all looks on point
Wow, you copped the slam dunk 6's and the lance mountains? Did you use a bot?

I did fairly well so far with these recent restocks. I managed to scoop:

-Baron 1's

- Steel 10's

- Chicago 2's

- Sport Blue 3's

I really wanted the Carmine 6's and Concord 11 lows, but I missed out on those bad boys. Oh well, I'm happy with what I did get. Do you guys think there is a chance that they restock the Carmine 6's and Concord 11 lows ever again, or do you think that was that?

Last edited:

Wow, you copped the slam dunk 6's and the lance mountains? Did you use a bot?

-Baron 1's

- Steel 10's

- Chicago 2's

- Sport Blue 3's

I really wanted the Carmine 6's and Concord 11 lows, but I missed out on those bad boys. Oh well, I'm happy with what I did get. Do you guys think there is a chance that they restock the Carmine 6's and Concord 11 lows ever again, or do you think that was that?
Carmine 6s hit the outlets in a fsr not to long ago

y'all think if we don't update the SNKRS app to the public version, well still have a leg up?
Oh yeah, that'll do it! What's more likely is that your app won't work right. Log out, delete the app, restart your phone and install it again. Then you at least have equal footing. I was missing notifications and some shoes weren't showing up yesterday until I updated the app today. Thinking you are getting any special treatment cause of some code is silliness, plain and simple.

Seems like another restock coming Tuesday

going off the hits of the J23app's twitter

Wow, you copped the slam dunk 6's and the lance mountains? Did you use a bot? Yes can't compete without one

-Baron 1's
    - Steel 10's
    - Chicago 2's
    - Sport Blue 3's

That's cool. People posting the pic should really take the time to give your explanation too. Dudes just post stuff for attention I guess.
Lol right? But if it really was solemartyr then imma have to prep myself on tues for the legendblue11's. 

Anyways was anyone else hoping to get another restock along with the bred lows today? 
laugh.gif

Damn idk if I should go for the 4's...I truly want oreos (talking with a nter now)
 If you cop the LB 4's you will be happy, they are soooo dope in person. However, I have both the Oreo's and the LB 4's and if I had to choose I would 100% pick the Oreos

Damn idk if I should go for the 4's...I truly want oreos (talking with a nter now)
Oreos for sure. Both are like top drops of 2015 for me cause the quality is insane. Leather, paint, glue is all on point. But definitely go with the oreos. Black 4's are crack and they are so much more wearable. I like the lb 4's but the dealbreaker for me was the two different tone of blues. Wings, sole/midsole, lining were the midnight blue color while the jumpman smack in the front was a legend blue. If they had kept the shoe just white and legendblue, the 4's would have been so much better imo 
tired.gif

Lol right? But if it really was solemartyr then imma have to prep myself on tues for the legendblue11's. 

Anyways was anyone else hoping to get another restock along with the bred lows today? :lol:

I'm sorry I inconvenienced you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom