JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

my barons are on the way
nthat.gif

Just got an email from ups saying my Laney 1's will be here tomorrow. Damn that was fast

Wasn't able to land anything today but I as "allowed" to buy the corks last week.

It looks like the restocks will be a weekly thing this month. Two for two so far in the month of May. I wonder what will next week will offer....

You think there will be another restock next week?

So how many people actually copped something they really wanted? Just curious, no hate here...

I'm probably in the way way way small minority of folks on here but I really wanted those thunder 14s, probably the easiest one to grab of all the available in the restock haha. I'm a simple man
I copped the Baron 1's and the Steel 10's and I really wanted both.

Them steels go hard, mine are still DS.

Definitely one of the more underrated/unappreciated Jordans there are.

restocks feel like a tease everytime. Like the girl of your dreams setting up a hot date and then cancelling on you last minute...

some dude on twitter says he got 5 pairs of frags from ndc restock, followers say he is not trolling, what a come up.

Ndc trolling hard with the "you left something in your cart." For about 3 days I have gotten this message for frags, baron 1's and infrared 23 6's. Yet, they never carted on my end. Then, when I go check my cart, of course it says zero items. Smh

Yeah I didnt know anything about the restock comin' . Was driving home and the text popped up and I started tryin to make it happen lol. First time ever getting lucky on a Nike restock. Grabbed Family Value 1's, Gamma 12s, Infrared 23 6s and just cuz, 'Cord 2s lol. 2s of course were easy and I probably wouldnt have been lucky with any if it werent for the help of my special ATC friend who came thru in the clutch about 30-40 min after launch lol. Truly believe I would have had Frags had he been available immediately but oh well.........My lady says I need to remember to buy him a damn Valentines day present for all the sneaker love he's been throwin' my way.  From what it sounds like I guess Im one of the lucky ones who received their shipping confirmations . 

Back
Top Bottom