JB Restocking Daily - Who Got Lucky?

Haha well I have a sz14 Georgetown by mistake. Whoever is an 18 and wants these wont have to fight bots, resellers and backdoor hook-ups..

Man I wish I was able to cop a pair of the Toro's.  Amazing how many times those keep popping up in random restocks.  One of the nicest all reds IMO.

Toros are the nicest 4 to release in the last 3 years imo
I would say the Oreo's are the best in the last 4 years imo. Toros are dope though.
Did they actually restock or was it that bug where you can see them sometimes?
Restock pair of toro 4s just arrived [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Can't wait to throw these on feet!!

Last edited:

I would say the Oreo's are the best in the last 4 years imo. Toros are dope though.

Could be wrong, but shoe palace had some sizes up online a couple of days ago. Over retail, of course 
mean.gif

Thanks bro. They were from the restock online shoepalace had I think last Wednesday or Thursday. I appreciate it though. I've been wanting these for a long time.

They restocked. When they pop up i try to add to cart to make sure its legit, then i post the link then remove them from my cart.

If it were a bug they wouldn't let you even add them to the cart you'd get an error.

They restocked. When they pop up i try to add to cart to make sure its legit, then i post the link then remove them from my cart.

If it were a bug they wouldn't let you even add them to the cart you'd get an error.

Not entirely true but it works some times

The best way to check is that you add to cart and then try to checkout. Once you add to cart, go to your cart and click checkout. Usually at this point you will either be able to start entering information or you will get the pop up saying that its actually out of stock.

A lot of older shoes do this, like those Black/Red 13s that have been on the site for the past 2 years lol

Footlocker LB 11s I was able to cart:

Edit: no longer available

Last edited:
damn the infrared 6 was restocked.... i had dem in the cart but then got the message the size was unavailable.... these bots mane... ****

I swear someone needs to buy that size 17 black and red 13. I get excited every time I click hoping to see my size 11, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom