JBF Customs Jordan I

I've seen this JBF fella do this the 4s as well.  Looks dope.  Any idea how he does this?

Anybody ever copped?

Not sure how he does that.
I would never cop a custom. I dont like to chage my shoes at all, i dont even do lace swaps.

I wish I was able to cop one of these at the time. I aboslutely love well done, custom sneakers. Nothing wrong with wanting something very special done on your pair to make them that much more special, epsecially when the makeover changes the look almost completely like these do.

With the high quality real snakeskin, and the lambskin leather interior, it gives the Jordans (and his other snakeskin works) a very upscale look and feel.

The asking price is alot, but the materials AND work are no cheap matter. He has to take apart the shoe down to the sole, and re reupholster it and do it RIGHT, all while using good quality animal skins. How many people you trust to do that to your Jordans?

With that said, I didn't have the cash nor was I aware at the time JBF were taking orders (and it was the first 3 per colorway and no more), so I missed the boat. But, I'm covered for another equally awesome opprtunity. 8)

Never enough dough.

I wish I was able to cop one of these at the time. I aboslutely love well done, custom sneakers. Nothing wrong with wanting something very special done on your pair to make them that much more special, epsecially when the makeover changes the look almost completely like these do.

With the high quality real snakeskin, and the lambskin leather interior, it gives the Jordans (and his other snakeskin works) a very upscale look and feel.

The asking price is alot, but the materials AND work are no cheap matter. He has to take apart the shoe down to the sole, and re reupholster it and do it RIGHT, all while using good quality animal skins. How many people you trust to do that to your Jordans?

With that said, I didn't have the cash nor was I aware at the time JBF were taking orders (and it was the first 3 per colorway and no more), so I missed the boat. But, I'm covered for another equally awesome opprtunity. 8)

Never enough dough.

This. Some customs I seen I would cop in a heartbeat if I had the money. I think customs are cool becuase you get to have your own special shoe made how you want per se. it's like way more advanced version of Nikeid IMO. I like clothing and attire that you could customize.

Bingo ^ Advanced NikeID. You and the customizer/designer can do whatever you want to your shoe, and not be limited to what Nike wants you to have options wise, at the time.

Back
Top Bottom