Jenna Talackova disqualified from Miss Universe for lieing.

lieing or lying?
Those are definitely implants. Trust me.
Not gonna lie, he makes a really pretty girl. It's gotta suck for ugly girls who have no hope of being as pretty as someone who was born a man.

If you don't want to get tricked then only mess with women with natural faces and bodies. All these surgery patients running around female or transexual isn't a good look.  You never see a women with natural curves turning out to be a man.  Its always the petite ones or the ones with fake mass and breast.

sick.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wowzers. 

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Not gonna lie, he makes a really pretty girl. It's gotta suck for ugly girls who have no hope of being as pretty as someone who was born a man.
The truth in this statement
tired.gif
never would think that could be possible.

alwaysreadthearticlebeforefappingalwaysreadthearticlebeforefappingALWAYSreadthearticlebeforefapping
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know how to explain it but once I seen the pics I knew that was a dude, the link just confirmed it.

You can't tell in those pics but in that video posted on that link it clearly looks like a ******.

Good ol' Walter.

Saw Walter/Jenna at the club a couple of times. He's around 6'1 or 6'2. And yes, shoulders are broad, adams apple intact. But the voice is quite feminine.

Originally Posted by will068

Good ol' Walter.

Saw Walter/Jenna at the club a couple of times. He's around 6'1 or 6'2. And yes, shoulders are broad, adams apple intact. But the voice is quite feminine.

Spoiler [+]
What was you doing in the club with a ****** and how did you hear the voice????
*goes back and looks at pics*

Damb, there it is plain as day!

whooaah, the pictures may be a little misleading but something is off. After wtching the video its clear she was a man or whatever. That voice
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom