Jerry Rice has a problem with Moss sort of

COLSTON=G.O.A.T
COLSTON>>>>>JESUS

02125aed21d0cb500b487703f01d06652d4178a.jpg

J Rain speaking like a true 16-year-old. Is Jerry sounding salty? Absolutely. But is he still seen as the greatest WR of all time? No doubt. Did he need to saywhat he said? Not at all. Moss has all the tools and all, but the only one of his ex teammates to ever stick up for him is Cris Carter; but that's cuzCarter took him under his wing when he was a rookie. If Moss truly wants to be remembered as the GOAT he has to do all EVERYTHING that is expected of not justa great WR, but a great football player PERIOD. He hasn't done that. Moss won't go over the middle, he won't play special teams, he won't blockdownfield, and he STILL takes plays off. He needs to change all those to be considered the GOAT.

Rice was never known for his off-field personality. I guess I should expect this type of behavior from someone who plays flag football competitively against a bunch of out of shape 40-year-olds.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At you thinking that a Mayne Event was real...

Not that I agree with Rice being salty as i stated earlier, cmon dude
smh.gif

whats funny is like the week before he said "It would be great if i did break the record, just being mentioned with Jerry Rice is an honor, but i want towin the game more"

so after he breaks the record, and doesnt acknowledge JR, i guess he's a bad person now.....****

And Tom should publicly slurp Peyton then for breaking his record.....
eyes.gif

moss didn;t make a big deal about breaking the record cuz belichick won;t let him get out of line, that;'s why..... i'm sure once 19-0 is achieved,they'll be alot of talking......

it doesnt matter who you like most...
who you grew up watching...

you have to admit that jerry rice> randy moss!

whats funny is like the week before he said "It would be great if i did break the record, just being mentioned with Jerry Rice is an honor, but i want to win the game more"
um, did you just pull that quote of of thin air?

moss' exact words when asked about potentially breaking rice's record were "i'm cool if i break the record and i'm cool if i don'tbreak the record."

Some of yall are so !+@*+*% stupid
laugh.gif

This post has NOTHING to do with who is better and what Randy hasn't done and why Jerry Rice is the GOAT.

It's about a quote which 95% of the posts have completely ignored.

That being said... I find it absolutely absurd that Jerry Rice took offense to that comment.

Well with this new Patriot attitude he got when he first came in, everyone should have knew he wasn't going to praise himself as much as he would do inMinny. Everytime media asks the Pats questions, they avoid the big picture and credit everyone else all around. In the back of Randy's mind, he knowsit's a great achievement but the media will not get what they are trying to hear.

This may just be my wild imagination, but does anyone else think this a possibility...Maybe Moss didn't think it was very special because of the fact thatRice did it in 12 and it took Moss 16...?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Moss isn't supposed to care about breaking the record during the season, not openly. It's supposed to be about the team, last time I checked
ohwell.gif

Maybe I'm naive?
Rice is about himself. All those people who think he's such a team guy are fooled.

I'm more talking about Moss... He made the typically good response about the situation. Rice should understandthat.

Rice asked Moss to come on his radio show, Moss declined. i'd take it a little personal too.

"I just hope that he knows, and I think he does, how I feel about him and how much respect I have for him and this game," Favre said after eclipsing Marino as the career leader in yards passing in the Green Bay Packers' 33-14 victory over the St. Louis Rams on Sunday.
"When I saw Hank Aaron that made everything," Bonds said. "We've always loved him. He's always the home run king."
"I was getting all emotional talking to him, I can't believe it," a choked-up Manning said. "Dan, besides my father, was always my favorite player growing up after my dad retired. I would have been content if I would have stayed tied. I would have shared that record."
"It's kind of like the heavyweight championship, you know, something that historically has been a title everyone wants to hold," said Smith. "To be known as the leading rusher, well, there's only one. To overtake a player like Payton, a person like he was, that's truly a great honor. It's a humbling thing, really, and sometimes you can't believe it.

you gotta give respect to get respect.

Like Marino getting all salty about his records when the CBS crew intentionally has dude do the game highlights for a greenbay, new england, or Indianapolisgame
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ya, it's really
roll.gif
that rice's feelings were hurt over mosscomment. he's overreacting. moss simply meant that the individual records to him are not a top priority, it's about keeping the 0 in the loss columnjust like he said. it's also about him silencing all of the countless critics he had coming into this season that said he was washed up and lost a stepetc. rice really needs to realize how pitiful and bitter his remarks are and fade back and let moss enjoy his reign as king.

Jerry Rice should defend himself. He worked hard for all the records he places number 1 in and to see some young'en disrespect his hardwork, by leading injust one record is shameful. Moss is only second to Rice.

Back
Top Bottom