Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV February 8th 2024

Doubt it. They probably said that to add to the drama. You know how these reality shows go

Gave it a watch for the first time in years just for Sammi.

Damn what happened to their faces. All the girls and Mike look like they had plastic surgery/botox done.

Only people that still look natural and aged well is Sammi and all the guys besides Mike .
They look wild. Why do these ppl do this?

Only Vinny and Pauly look regular.

I read that no one knew she was coming back, don’t know if I believe it. Mike and Vinny definitely looked surprised, don’t think they’re that good of actors.

Angelina a foul creature. You could see she was tight that Sammi was making peace with everyone. Sad, she got mad demons.

Sammi got mad cause Snooki opened a shore store after she did :lol:

lol at Ronny getting fast food when Mike said he can't come without bringing food. Was expecting him to go to some mom and pop restaurant and picking up a tray of food.

They didn’t know Sammi was coming but they ordered her a snowsuit?

I’ll continue this season, it’s funny at times. I was dying when they had all the jokes referencing the old times. The unit.

They didn’t know Sammi was coming but they ordered her a snowsuit?

I’ll continue this season, it’s funny at times. I was dying when they had all the jokes referencing the old times. The unit.
Most likely the production team ordered them and Dina out here taking credit

Sammi by far looks the best out of all of them. No work or little work done was smart. The rest look crazy, except Deena. She didn’t get carried away.

I love all the jokes referencing the early years. It’s cool to see them talk about it. I was dying when he brought up Sammi and Mike early on.

The cup game was funny, would have rather watched them played the game instead of this prank.

GOAT prank is Mike sending Deena and Snooks to Manhattan in the cab. I still cry when I see that scene.

the ufo prank had me in tears... I agree the prank from mike to send the meatballs to nyc was pretty much #1 prank...I live close to the jersey shore house and trust me its a far drive to Manhattan lol... they shoulda lived it up though cuz NYC is really a fun place to chill too

Can't believe Sammi said no to the bag all these years. You have Angelina living in a mcmansion by herself and driving a Porsche macan :lol:

Ronnie coming back next week😂😂😂

You think so? I feel like if he was, they wouldn’t have done all that extra secretive ****. I also don’t know who else it could be.

Yo I was DYING when Mike was talking about jail and Paula said sounds dope, I think I’m a check it out with a serious face.

The episode from last week where Angelina told Mike "Did you not forget to pay your taxes" had me dead

Back
Top Bottom