Jessica Biel ------ kate upton - u jelly?

lets keep this thread on track and not some baddest white girl thread knockoff...

biel > upton. period. upton is LITERALLY all chest, thats why they only take pics from the front. not a very versatile woman if you ask me. no mass and about a 1:1 waist to hip ratio makes for a very lousy shape. think about it..

when you have upton bent over backwards, you can't hold on to +!!!. the narrow waist makes for excellent grip as you proceed to body, but with no waist you can't get da handle on things. also with no mas, you get no cushion...so there really isn't any back to blow out. not attractive at all, you might as well take a picture of upton's front and tape that +!!! to her back, to keep things interesting
30t6p3b.gif

now with biel, yall saw that gif i posted...that jiggle. that joint right there is gonna feel
pimp.gif
when you smash. and she ain't goin nowhere with that narrow waist until said destruction is complete.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

lets keep this thread on track and not some baddest white girl thread knockoff...

biel > upton. period. upton is LITERALLY all chest, thats why they only take pics from the front. not a very versatile woman if you ask me. no mass and about a 1:1 waist to hip ratio makes for a very lousy shape. think about it..

when you have upton bent over backwards, you can't hold on to +!!!. the narrow waist makes for excellent grip as you proceed to body, but with no waist you can't get da handle on things. also with no mas, you get no cushion...so there really isn't any back to blow out. not attractive at all, you might as well take a picture of upton's front and tape that +!!! to her back, to keep things interesting
30t6p3b.gif

now with biel, yall saw that gif i posted...that jiggle. that joint right there is gonna feel
pimp.gif
when you smash. and she ain't goin nowhere with that narrow waist until said destruction is complete.
damn my n_ broke it down for y'all
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am sure everyone has seen this video and I know it further proves she has no mass but I still think she is hot.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Kate Upton Great in STILL PICTURES

Kate Upton Horrible in any type of movement.
^ word right there. she looks like a spider learning to walk. she look so dumb as if she is actually ******ed. well she does it for "blonds are dumb"
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1939-1340126004-32.gif

tumblr_m4htaqTPLw1qa42jro1_r1_400.gif

Yea she looks super hideous while shes moving right here^^^ . . .

106exe9.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

I've gotten heat for proclaiming me love for Maggie G on here before, but I really do find her attractive. She has a very demure look, plus those eyes. She a FPOWA imo, sue...
laugh.gif

images

images

maggie_gyllenhaal_so_darling_vhq_IOy1Ilb.sized.jpg

22448.jpg

I laugh everytime I see this chick. She was so sure Batman was going to save her.
laugh.gif

Put Scarlett (or most attractive women with large breasts) in a white t-shirt then get it wet and I'm guessing she'll look good.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Kate just won with that gif

nmhi8n.jpg
Obviously people have  not seen Jessica Biel's stripper scene from the movie Powder Blue. If they have they would say otherwise.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Kate just won with that gif

nmhi8n.jpg
Obviously people have  not seen Jessica Biel's stripper scene from the movie Powder Blue. If they have they would say otherwise.
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I did, I'm not saying I wouldn't smash or she's not hot but I'd take Kate over her easily.

sick.gif
@ posting Maggie in this thread. Face shaped like Jigsaw's.

Back
Top Bottom