Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo.....

WHY IS THIS EVEN NEWS???? I can't stand the Cowboys, but my goodness...let the man live. ESPN devoted time during their show to have Sean Salisbury comein to dissect this whole situation. I mean, dude is on his off-week, and went on vacation with is chick! What's the crime in all of this? I read anarticle that was calling Simpson the equivalent of Yoko Ono
laugh.gif

Romo and the Cowboys are starting to become the Yanks and Sox of the NFL as far as ESPN's coverage goes. WHO GIVES A FLYING #!%# WHERE HE WENT ON VACATIONAND WHO HE WENT WITH.

I'm a ******** fan (obviously) but I don't have any hate for Romo; he seems like a good guy. But damn it if ESPN isn't trying to make me hate himby shoving him down everyone's throats (no Romo).

It has nothing to do with football at all. I wish ESPN would focus on balanced, unbiased SPORTS reporting because they certainly don't get THAT right.There's no need to try and double as a celebrity gossip channel as well.

Did they report that Bobby Carpenter, Jason Witten and his wife, Marco Rivera and a couple of others went on that trip as well?
eyes.gif
ESPN stays lookingfor a story...

But, if Tony Romo doesn't play well or the Cowboys lose on Sunday, you can bet this is going to be blown WAAAAAY outta proportion.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yawn, when they have a tape then let me know.
wink.gif

sick.gif
sure you don't mean when Jessica has a tape?
laugh.gif
Well I doubt that she's going to make a tape by herself,so I assume it would have to be a they at some point.

TMZSPN at it again...I'm a Cowboys fan and I'M sick of hearing about this !$%%. Let dude live...well see him on Sundays...damn!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Did they report that Bobby Carpenter, Jason Witten and his wife, Marco Rivera and a couple of others went on that trip as well?
eyes.gif
ESPN stays looking for a story...

But, if Tony Romo doesn't play well or the Cowboys lose on Sunday, you can bet this is going to be blown WAAAAAY outta proportion.

yup

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Romo and the Cowboys are starting to become the Yanks and Sox of the NFL as far as ESPN's coverage goes.

Well, since the Cowboys are "America's Team", ESPN feels the need to do this
tired.gif
eyes.gif
...every time PTI is on and a Cowboys story pops up, Kornheiser just HAS to mention that Tony Romo is THE qb of the Dallas Cowboys and there's acertain "status" he has because of it...

BTW, the Cowboys have always had that spotlight on them by ESPN fam...they are the team ESPN focuses on a lot when it comes to football...just like ESPN lovesNotre Dame and USC...and more recently, the Patriots (well deserved
pimp.gif
)

WHO GIVES A FLYING #!%# WHERE HE WENT ON VACATION AND WHO HE WENT WITH.

my problem is with taking a vacation, playing a game, losing it, then taking ANOTHER vacation....wth?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

It's Jessica's fault the Cowboys lost today.

laugh.gif

damn man Romo is a sucka for love..... He should have never went on vacation with her during his off week. He has an offseason to do that.

Back
Top Bottom