Jessie J - The Next GREAT Singer of Our Time

smokin.gif
i really like the album
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Once I found out she wrote Breezy's I Need This...that was it for me...Insta-fan 
laugh.gif

That was always one of my favorites off Graffiti

Once I found out she wrote Breezy's I Need This...that was it for me...Insta-fan 
laugh.gif

That was always one of my favorites off Graffiti

I don't mean to bump this thread or anything but I've been a fan of hers since I heard her song "Sexy Silk" on the Easy A soundtrack. I've been in love ever since. She's soooo freakin talented, it's disgusting!.. I definitely don't know of an artist that has more talent than her right now.

Her voice is outstanding and the best part about her is that she writes her songs which are incredible.

I just hope she does a US tour soon and stops in NYC for a show or two.

I don't mean to bump this thread or anything but I've been a fan of hers since I heard her song "Sexy Silk" on the Easy A soundtrack. I've been in love ever since. She's soooo freakin talented, it's disgusting!.. I definitely don't know of an artist that has more talent than her right now.

Her voice is outstanding and the best part about her is that she writes her songs which are incredible.

I just hope she does a US tour soon and stops in NYC for a show or two.

Chick is trash. You guys like her album? It's a pastiche of what's hot on the radio and she has no personality. Does she have talent and polish? Sure, but that doesn't make for a great artist.

If you want a British female pop singer with commercial appeal and personality, check out Adele, Katy B (who has a great new album), and even Amy Winehouse.

Chick is trash. You guys like her album? It's a pastiche of what's hot on the radio and she has no personality. Does she have talent and polish? Sure, but that doesn't make for a great artist.

If you want a British female pop singer with commercial appeal and personality, check out Adele, Katy B (who has a great new album), and even Amy Winehouse.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I somewhat agree with you. She can write to a degree, which she has been doing for other artists the last few years. She isn't amazing though. Dope voice. Her voice > Her music though. And she has a lot of personality so you buggin there
eyes.gif
At least on record / camera.

She'll do well on mainstream radio, but she'll get irritating fast.

And nobody needa 'check out' those artists, we know who they are bruh
laugh.gif

I somewhat agree with you. She can write to a degree, which she has been doing for other artists the last few years. She isn't amazing though. Dope voice. Her voice > Her music though. And she has a lot of personality so you buggin there
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
You're both crazy. 
The control and range she has with her voice is far better than Adele and Katy B. 

She has mad personality and she acts her age. She's not like one of these artists that is young and acts mad old or "has an old soul". She acts her age and it shows in her writing. 

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
You're both crazy. 
The control and range she has with her voice is far better than Adele and Katy B. 

She has mad personality and she acts her age. She's not like one of these artists that is young and acts mad old or "has an old soul". She acts her age and it shows in her writing. 

She's not seeing Adele IMO, voice wise and definitely not with the songs.  Not saying she doesn't have a great voice, because she does, certainly better than
most popular female singers right now.  Her songs are just a bit generic, and not appealing to me.  She performed on SNL a few weeks ago and I wasn't impressed, and so far I haven't 

heard anything the would make me want to keep checking for her, maybe someone in here can recommend something...

She's not seeing Adele IMO, voice wise and definitely not with the songs.  Not saying she doesn't have a great voice, because she does, certainly better than
most popular female singers right now.  Her songs are just a bit generic, and not appealing to me.  She performed on SNL a few weeks ago and I wasn't impressed, and so far I haven't 

heard anything the would make me want to keep checking for her, maybe someone in here can recommend something...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

She performed on SNL a few weeks ago and I wasn't impressed, and so far I haven't 

Love, Casualty Of Love, Big White Room, Who You Are, Momma Knows Best, Stand Up,  I Need This

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

She performed on SNL a few weeks ago and I wasn't impressed, and so far I haven't 

Love, Casualty Of Love, Big White Room, Who You Are, Momma Knows Best, Stand Up,  I Need This

Back
Top Bottom