JEWEL AF1 MAKE'S RETURN IN 2012!!!!!

If this is the wrong place for this please move....pics via modern-notoriety.com ......I hope they drop some og cw's along with these 2

28slx8n.jpg

2ivmvl5.jpg

One pair on the strength. I had a pair of white/white word to the sisqo thong song video.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

That leather does look nice. I want the canvas to re-release.

I wanted a a pair for awhile now. And I hope they come out with some nice colorways for these.

OMG!

Takes me back to the good ol days of the "game". I copped a pair of the grey/natural(nuetral?) mids from FL for $19.

I hope the use the same grade of leathers as the did back in the gap, if so, tennis balls are COPPED!

haha dope! missed just about all of them growing up. I've been collecting jewels for a minute now. got close to 20 pairs. cant wait to add new ones to the stockroom.

cant not feeling these definitely are new comers to the game.  this style used to go so hard, only og heads, well, 90s head know whats what

Ew.

Y'all be wild over the most funky looking stuff. If y'all like these, do you...

dats one of the only variation of af1 where i like the high top better.... cant wait!

I hope they come out with a few more colors. Man I hope the leather isn't cheap like these newer releases

They're making it REALLY tough for me to get out the game. If they drop navy/orange NYC mids I'm all over them.....

Originally Posted by BronLe

Ew.

Y'all be wild over the most funky looking stuff. If y'all like these, do you...

Gotta be a youngin. I don't even wear AF1's (I've had one pair my whole life), but these are undisputed classics. Maybe not these colors, but the Jewels overall are a very desired and hunted sneaker.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

If this is the wrong place for this please move....pics via modern-notoriety.com ......I hope they drop some og cw's along with these 2

Only thing keeping these two from being OG colors is a white swoosh.  It would be nice to see the Indpendence Day mids and some of the metallics make a return, though.  Wish I hadn't gotten rid of all mine back in the day.

Peace,  
   J

THESE.  Found this pic in another thread.  I'd hope to get an NYC version like the ones I had, but Nike hasn't done that with Forces in forever.  I'd cop 3 pairs of these and call it a day.  That tumbled leather is so sick...

Back
Top Bottom