5FFC95AD-8472-4C53-AAD1-360A307DC7C3.jpeg
C1B14F94-FEAF-4A2D-9E61-4C5AF2B85AC3.jpeg
0C572DDE-D158-4E1C-9AF4-6EE5A88FFCC8.jpeg
A40A4A61-FF0C-403D-89E5-13C67E51F287.jpeg
49E34C33-DD2D-41E3-B2E5-5148B385FAC6.jpeg
176588DB-5ED6-45A5-8726-1F8A40215077.png
Yup
1594347384148.jpeg

Stillmattic, N*gger, Life is Good, and Nasir are all better than anything J has dropped since The Blueprint.

I made a similar thread years ago but the search feature is broken. Jay never really ran rap. His hottest year was 03 and 50 cent ran it that year. Jay has always been solid plus he has the longevity. I think he's more Scottie pippen, especially if biggie had a full career. I think he would've been the Jordan of rap.
Nas is Tim Duncan.
Drake is LeBron.
Kobe is Wayne.
Pac is Iverson.

I made a similar thread years ago but the search feature is broken. Jay never really ran rap. His hottest year was 03 and 50 cent ran it that year. Jay has always been solid plus he has the longevity. I think he's more Scottie pippen, especially if biggie had a full career. I think he would've been the Jordan of rap.
Nas is Tim Duncan.
Drake is LeBron.
Kobe is Wayne.
Pac is Iverson.
The fact that u said his hottest year was ‘03
automatically cancels your idiotic post

Jiggas best album was Reasonable Doubt... he never did and probably never will top that, though the same can be said for many rappers freshman album.

Jiggas best album was Reasonable Doubt... he never did and probably never will top that, though the same can be said for many rappers freshman album.
He ranked that as his best album also. I never saw the appeal honestly. It's smooth and has a few cuts I like, but nothing extraordinary imo.
Him calling himself the best rapper alive was the best marketing ever.

He ranked that as his best album also. I never saw the appeal honestly. It's smooth and has a few cuts I like, but nothing extraordinary imo.
Him calling himself the best rapper alive was the best marketing ever.
U didn’t understand the drug talk etc?

Politics as Usual and Can I Live will always be favorites. Whole album is fire except Ain't No N*gga, which wasn't awful for a commercial song. Still, Illmatic and It Was Written are better than RD.
It was written?
LmAo

I Gave You Power, Take it in Blood, Shootouts, Live N*gga Rap, etc, etc. Nas is Coming is probably the weakest song on that album, and it's still better than ANN

Back
Top Bottom