Jim Jones Admits to Talking to Camron. Wants to reunite

3380230257_f0f6f88ee6.jpg

Listen to Jim Jones Speak On Camron.mp3
Jim Jones on tonite's Funk Flex show…..
"I've been selfish in a lot of ways in this past year…but its not all about me, there's alot of other people involved….for the most part, me andFlea came up together for a long time…so I'm just extending my hand to the contribution of getting this Diplomat business done. So if Cam is listening,maybe we can sit down and get some business together and…give the people what they want."

roll.gif
jimmy is rediculous

Guess Jimmy realized how bad his album really was
laugh.gif

Hope Cam don't reach out to dude...

Jimmy dont deserve to work wit Killa
smh.gif

I always thought that Juelz in his prime was the only one of the Dips with skill close to Cams

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Jimmy dont deserve to work wit Killa
smh.gif

I always thought that Juelz in his prime was the only one of the Dips with skill close to Cams
Hell Rell?
smokin.gif
..and with skills close to Cam u must meanJ.R...aka Cam's Carbon Copy

I dont think cam will reach out. He looked pretty pissed in his last interview when jimmy made him out to be the liar

Who said Cam is gonna do big numbers? Just calling it like I see it. Dont matter to me if they get back together or not.

[Cam'ron] You see, I'm just doin' Cam right now. I got two album's comin out two movies, one of em is artsy its short. But yo' after thisKilla Season we could get together if the right paper is involved.[/Cam'ron]

Back
Top Bottom