Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

i'm watching the game right now, but they say cam spazzing on instagram right now, got Mendecees calling in from prison  lol

who got clips

Last edited:
I already knew lol

got jim looking real shaky

jim and beanie collab album coming soon haha

Needed a better forum for this than IG Live.

Somebody run the highlights.
I'm saying we need this **** on YouTube
laugh.gif
i guess dudes don't know they can live stream on youtube

i remeber when cam used to live stream on Ustream, that would've been better than this

Last edited:
Cam my man but he recording in front of the pool again :smh:

Jim was out on Flex and aired **** out on a major platform, your respone is to pull out the phone?

Last edited:
oh man after listening to cam idk what to believe. im just hiding in the corner hoping they stop fighting :frown:

Cam my man but he recording in front of the pool again :smh:

Jim was out on Flex and aired **** out on a major platform, your respone is to pull out the phone?

Must be the same phone he filmed Killa Season with.

:lol: @ him in front of the pool again

Clue hit him up while he was talking asking him to come on his show to tell his side of the story. Then C Tha God responded in the comments telling Clue to stick to the music and let them handle the interviews :lol:

I forgot all about this. I looked at IG just now and see cam got 28k watching him and y'all saying he been broadcasting for 3 hrs? Damn. :lol:

I need a run down of what was said.
I know one of these lil blogs got to have the play by play.

I remember Yim saying cam was hanging around snitches, so cam had mendecees call in from jail to clear his name or some ****?

most i remember seeing was 56k but i joined a lil b4 the prison call and the video ended a few times

It was about 60k and lowkey was kinda live. Alot of random famous people in the comments. C tha god kept plugging his show :lol:.

it was funny watching that live

it took so many different turns

no point in recapping

it'll be on youtube by tomorrow by somebody

So it was the T shirts, then Jim saying we should fake beef, then Jim trying to do Byrd Gang and then Jim always saying something when Cam was with other people but not with Juelz.

Back
Top Bottom