Jimi Hendrix died 42 Years ago. This is an appreciation thread.

It's been 42 years since Jimi Hendrix died. September 18th, 1970. One of the greatest guitarists to ever live, taken in his prime |I

Post your favorite Hendrix song thread?

When I was a kid my mother used to bang this full blast driving me to soccer practice...

...it's my favorite song from him:

Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic

Hendrix was Picasso on the guitar. This is my favorite of his right now. I mean who can make a kazoo sound so dagon funky? Song is a masterpiece in simplicity.

Tuck & Patti - Castles Made Of Sand/Little Wing Medley

Check this cover out. Saw them live years ago...

Red House, Machine Gun ,Voodoo Child (Slight Return) , In From the Storm, Bold as Love, Hear My Train A Comin' are probably my favorites. Appreciated 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
R.I.P. Jimi!! I live a few miles from where he is currently resting at. (Renton, Wa) Might head over and visit his grave.:D

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)

This could be the greatest rock guitar song ever...The pure rawness, the solo, the rhythm, everything...

-the Monterey Set was amazing Wild Thang and Like A Rolling Stone :wow: :pimp: Jimi's debut in America since he blew up in the UK

-Third Stone from the Sun..amazing...the scientific spiritual theme that was continued onto Up From the Skies :pimp:

-Have You Ever Been? :pimp:

-Burning of the Midnight Lamp :pimp:

-Remember :pimp:

so many amazing songs from Hendrix :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom