Originally Posted by ricky409

i do that too, fambs...

#teamteeunderv

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i do that too, fambs...

sign me up

no way yall wear the same color. I seen a nice vneck sweater with another color under that looks ok, but white on white 
indifferent.gif

fambs... it dont matter what the color is...

as long as its #teamteeunderv... THEN WE IN THERE!!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by do work son

God I hope not. I don't see why any NBA franchise would draft him. He's gonna get ate in the league.
i always hear this about draft prospects. "he's not quick enough to guard the premier 1 and 2 guards in the league, he won't last" NEWSFLASH: no one can guard those premier 1 and 2 guards. that's why they are premier players
laugh.gif
if you can shoot like he can, there's a spot for you on the floor. you have to weigh how much he can contribute offensively vs how much he hurts you defensively.

Dude is gonna be Adam Morrison 2.0. As long as my pacers don't draft him, idc where he goes.

im sorry I said the same things before i seen this kid play all year, his athleticism, speed, and crossover is highly underrated he will be superior to morrison and reddick 

Originally Posted by ricky409

ballislife32688 wrote:

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

pimp.gif
i do that too, fambs...

sign me up

no way yall wear the same color. I seen a nice vneck sweater with another color under that looks ok, but white on white 
indifferent.gif

fambs... it dont matter what the color is...

as long as its #teamteeunderv... THEN WE IN THERE!!

We in here
pimp.gif

The color doesn't matter, I'll wear it.

I thought't I was the only one wearing stuff like this, One of a kind #Swag
pimp.gif
>

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

NT be selective on its fashion thread

one minute they wanna roast, the next they above it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how it turns into a "well so and so has more money then you so 
grin.gif
"

Real talk though
laugh.gif
If this was about Wale they would be straight trying to roast em
laugh.gif
exactly...not to mention, when LeBron basically said the same thing, EVERBODY got they panties in a bunch

any baller would tell you that you need swag to be able to shoot like he does. the question is if he has enough swag to do well in the nba.

God I hope not. I don't see why any NBA franchise would draft him. He's gonna get ate in the league.
i always hear this about draft prospects. "he's not quick enough to guard the premier 1 and 2 guards in the league, he won't last" NEWSFLASH: no one can guard those premier 1 and 2 guards. that's why they are premier players
laugh.gif
if you can shoot like he can, there's a spot for you on the floor. you have to weigh how much he can contribute offensively vs how much he hurts you defensively.

Dude is gonna be Adam Morrison 2.0.

whaaaa?  explain your logic sir

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

laugh.gif

Dude is gonna be Adam Morrison 2.0.

whaaaa?  explain your logic sir

A white boy with a jumper that played sub-par talent that everyone ends up **** riding. 
laugh.gif
 @ his "crossover", that is probably the most overrated element of his game. Dude had success attacking the basket this year because of his brolicness (is that a word??), which allowed him to create space, but the athleticism and size in the league will take care of that. I wish him the best of luck, but hopefully we don't draft him.
edit: I'm done with the sports talk in here. I don't wanna get banned over jimmer

his girl is pretty fo reals. does he have massive swag? who knows. my name's not on espn tho so im not swaggin as much
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom