JIMMER HAS NO SWAG

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

He was on PTI... you're here writing about him. Go fold your clothes now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, Jimmer seems like a pretty cool guy. I use to be a Jimmer hater, but I switched over to the light side.

I was expecting much worse when I pictured a tee under a v.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

NT be selective on its fashion thread

one minute they wanna roast, the next they above it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how it turns into a "well so and so has more money then you so 
grin.gif
"

Real talk though
laugh.gif
If this was about Wale they would be straight trying to roast em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

jimmer%20and%20whitney%20in%20uniform.jpg

Son is winning
This pretty much seals it. OP would drag his scrotum through a 10 mile dirt road littered with shards of glass to be in Jimmer's shoes.

He gotta have at least a little swag, I mean how dudes in NCAA consistently took two dribbles across across half court and pop threes like they skittles and know he got a high percentage chance of it dropping?

If he goes to a team where all they want him to do is shoot he'll be cool it's not like teams D up 48 minutes straight in the L now a days.

Jimmer needs the PA to bump Kanye "Homecoming" should Utah draft him as he walks up to meet Stern...

he can go to Utah, pick out the 3 baddest blonde broads he wants, and have all the kids he wants, while being a NBA player making millions

Originally Posted by masondid

He gotta have at least a little swag, I mean how dudes in NCAA consistently took two dribbles across across half court and pop threes like they skittles and know he got a high percentage chance of it dropping?

If he goes to a team where all they want him to do is shoot he'll be cool it's not like teams D up 48 minutes straight in the L now a days.

Jimmer needs the PA to bump Kanye "Homecoming" should Utah draft him as he walks up to meet Stern...
yoooooooo take this nonsense to S&T fam. this discussion is strictly about swag

Originally Posted by masondid

THIS

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I dont know what Im gonna think if the Pacers draft this guy

God I hope not. I don't see why any NBA franchise would draft him. He's gonna get ate in the league.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

God I hope not. I don't see why any NBA franchise would draft him. He's gonna get ate in the league.
i always hear this about draft prospects. "he's not quick enough to guard the premier 1 and 2 guards in the league, he won't last" NEWSFLASH: no one can guard those premier 1 and 2 guards. that's why they are premier players
laugh.gif
if you can shoot like he can, there's a spot for you on the floor. you have to weigh how much he can contribute offensively vs how much he hurts you defensively.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by JD214

I saw him, I thought I was the only one
30t6p3b.gif

i do that too, fambs...

#teamteeunderv

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i do that too, fambs...

sign me up

no way yall wear the same color. I seen a nice vneck sweater with another color under that looks ok, but white on white 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

i always hear this about draft prospects. "he's not quick enough to guard the premier 1 and 2 guards in the league, he won't last" NEWSFLASH: no one can guard those premier 1 and 2 guards. that's why they are premier players
laugh.gif
if you can shoot like he can, there's a spot for you on the floor. you have to weigh how much he can contribute offensively vs how much he hurts you defensively.

Dude is gonna be Adam Morrison 2.0. As long as my pacers don't draft him, idc where he goes.

How you saying Jimmer gonna be an Adam Morrison v2? Jimmer's work ethic is as good as it comes. Reminds me of T. Hansbrough.

Jimmer won't be a bust.

Back
Top Bottom