Jimmy Fallon is the best late night talk show right now.

all you dudes who are saying conan has the best show, do you know who andy richter is? the fact of the matter is that since conan left the tonight show his show has been garbage. i know he is way funnier than fallon but tbs is way behind nbc. fallon wins. i just wish conan had the same set up. andy richter and lousy writers killed conan.

all you dudes who are saying conan has the best show, do you know who andy richter is? the fact of the matter is that since conan left the tonight show his show has been garbage. i know he is way funnier than fallon but tbs is way behind nbc. fallon wins. i just wish conan had the same set up. andy richter and lousy writers killed conan.

He's just lucky his show has a HUGE budget...I don't know where NBC is getting all that money from because when Conan had Late Night, they weren't getting nearly that kind of budget. Fallon always gives out free stuff to the audience and prizes for contests + all that extra filming they do for those mini-series skits. On top of that, he has the best band. He's not that funny but he's set up to succeed, like an average QB is set up on a team with a great running game and great defense

The only good part of the show is the first 15 minutes. After that, his interview skills suck as bad as Leno's. Craig Ferguson has the best show considering he has no budget and usually the least-popular guests. He doesn't follow the usual late-night format, which is what I respect. Every guest that comes on enjoys it because they aren't forced to talk about generic questions about their new movie or new baby or whatever.

Jimmy Kimmel is funny...he has great segments but I tend to get bored once the interviews start too.

He's just lucky his show has a HUGE budget...I don't know where NBC is getting all that money from because when Conan had Late Night, they weren't getting nearly that kind of budget. Fallon always gives out free stuff to the audience and prizes for contests + all that extra filming they do for those mini-series skits. On top of that, he has the best band. He's not that funny but he's set up to succeed, like an average QB is set up on a team with a great running game and great defense

The only good part of the show is the first 15 minutes. After that, his interview skills suck as bad as Leno's. Craig Ferguson has the best show considering he has no budget and usually the least-popular guests. He doesn't follow the usual late-night format, which is what I respect. Every guest that comes on enjoys it because they aren't forced to talk about generic questions about their new movie or new baby or whatever.

Jimmy Kimmel is funny...he has great segments but I tend to get bored once the interviews start too.

jimmy fallon is the worst late night talk show host in the history of the universe. the op's screenname is how im feeling right now when i read the title...

jimmy fallon is the worst late night talk show host in the history of the universe. the op's screenname is how im feeling right now when i read the title...

jimmy_kimmel.jpg

tumblr_l0l1h8ywjn1qa0nczo1_500.png

Back
Top Bottom