JMSN Official Thread †Priscilla† Drops 1/11/12

Yeah, already got my tickets. I'll be in there. I seen him a couple years ago at Navy Yard. $15 is too good. No parking around that venue though.
Live 10 steps from the fort totten metro so parking wnt be an issue green line to U st... Just grabbed tkts so ill be there also 

Oh okay, I thought about taking the metro but I rather just drive my ****. Should be a good show. Two opening acts so I'm guessing he'll hit the stage at 8:30 ish.

Tickets sold out for BK show.
Not a fan of SOBs but might have to pull the trigger.

Really enjoy the Blue album, but I can't say it's touching †Pllajë†. Good lord, it's ******* amazing. 
mean.gif

Went to the show in Vegas last night. Prior to the show I was walking around and walked right passed the guy. He was chillin solo on the street corner. As far as the show he is dope! It was a pretty small crowd and not sold out, but he still brought a lot of energy. He can really sing live. He had a bass player and drummer and they were on point. He played most of the blue album. After the show he signed autographs and took pics with tthe fans.

I've heard the same thing about his energy from a few people, sounds like it was a good show.

I have a layover in Denver Wednesday, I think I'm just gonna stay the night so I can finally catch one of his shows :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom