Joakim Noah Benched By Own Teammates Vol. Where the heck is Team Bulls at?

Jokem got off to a bad start when Scott S had to call him out after the first game of the season.

Dude leads all rookies in PER (Player Effectiveness Rating, not points per) and the Bulls are certainly better with him on the court than off it, cause all hewants to do is win. But if he cant keep his mouth shut to a coach, then yeah, sit him down.

587-Wallace2.jpg

I found the real problem.

Noah is trash..dont even deserve to be in league..sure as hell didnt deserve to be a 1st rounder. Just cus he has 2 titles doesnt make him good.

I really HATE defending this dude
laugh.gif

but

no his 2 titles don't make him good....his rebounding, defense, bball IQ and energy make him good

dang that is crazy

i remember when Noah called out the team a little bit ago. As much as i dislike Noah, i think this dude has a point. He is not scared to speak his mind, andhis two national championships with Florida prove that he knows what he is doing.

When he spoke his mind on how the team needs to step up, instead of actually stepping their gameup, most of the team critized him, and my friend who has been abulls fan forever was laughing at him. Basically, everybody "flamed" him for saying that. But dude was right, and they STILL have not done anything.So in the end, he was right.

So, i respect Noah for speaking his mind, he may never be an All-Star, never win MVP, never be a scoring leader, but dude will go out there and play hisbest... Maybe the Bulls need to respect him more, rookie or not. It doesnt seem like their doing anything anyway, and i still think Ben Gordon is not thatgood... just thought i would throw that out there.

"He would trade all six of those titles for one baseball championship," said Guillen of Reinsdorf.

It's the new curse of Reinsdorf.

The nerve of these dudes... F'n bums
laugh.gif

What happened to the Bulls
smh.gif

I thought they would be contending for the east easily.
hopefully they get better quick.

i never liked the guy, but who am i to say. with the way the bulls are playing, they could use a spark from him.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by Mw2889

587-Wallace2.jpg

I found the real problem.

No lie

yup.. Big Ben 'Wallets' is killing this team now......
smh.gif

i remember when Noah called out the team a little bit ago. As much as i dislike Noah, i think this dude has a point. He is not scared to speak his mind, and his two national championships with Florida prove that he knows what he is doing.

When he spoke his mind on how the team needs to step up, instead of actually stepping their gameup, most of the team critized him, and my friend who has been a bulls fan forever was laughing at him. Basically, everybody "flamed" him for saying that. But dude was right, and they STILL have not done anything. So in the end, he was right.

So, i respect Noah for speaking his mind, he may never be an All-Star, never win MVP, never be a scoring leader, but dude will go out there and play his best... Maybe the Bulls need to respect him more, rookie or not. It doesnt seem like their doing anything anyway, and i still think Ben Gordon is not that good... just thought i would throw that out there.

yup I couldn't agree more.... especially about Ben Gordon.... At times on the floor this dude makes me want to punch him in the face because of his shotselection
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Pippen said it best a few weeks ago... He said that BG is "out there shooting for acontract" and that "taking bad shots is a sign ofa lack of respect for your teammates. You think I'm going to run back if I know B.J. Armstrong is jacking it up?'' Pippen said. ''My shot is just as good as his. That's what players think. You can't have midgets running yourbackcourt," the former Bulls great added, the Sun-Times reported. "Little guards alwaysput you in a vulnerable position."

I also agree with you about Joakim but lets be honest, no rookie is going to come into the league right away and be respected that easily andquickly........

We need to get it together and get it together quick, the Bulls have been nothing but disappointing this year. Noah wants to win, he does all the small thingsthat need to be done. Tyrus rarely plays anymore, Wallace plays every other night, Duhon isn't giving us anything, and BG stays taking bad shots

I don't know if Noah can help the Bulls stop the Hawks from shooting 83% from the field in first quarters.

The second game suspension by a vote from the team is highly unusual. Noah must have done something really terrible. Noah has been late for a lot of teamfunctions. He needs to get his head straight. Failure to show up on time is what we call a poor start.

Back
Top Bottom