Job help for nters

Hey everyone,
I know its still hard as hell to get a job. I'm a recruiter and currently have an opening for a sales position dealing with IT in Central New Jersey(Holmdel). The position is a base salary plus commission. A successful first year acount executive can expect to make 100k! Trying to help nters out. If you are interested or have friends that might be interested you can contact my partner Greg gedelman@connectingtree.com . Also please have at least two years of sales or business development experience.

Hey everyone,
I know its still hard as hell to get a job. I'm a recruiter and currently have an opening for a sales position dealing with IT in Central New Jersey(Holmdel). The position is a base salary plus commission. A successful first year acount executive can expect to make 100k! Trying to help nters out. If you are interested or have friends that might be interested you can contact my partner Greg gedelman@connectingtree.com . Also please have at least two years of sales or business development experience.

Back
Top Bottom