Joe Budden Beat His Ex Girlfriend Outside of NYC Night Club

Or you gave him a chance and really don't like his music….

Exactly :lol:

I feel like people forget that calling something trash is just an obnoxious way of saying "I don't like it"

You neither have to explore someone's whole catalog nor hate anything about them to dislike their music.

Once they mess with him their quality drops anyway. Son does heroin.

Last edited:
His girls are just long term garden hoses. They've made a living ******* dudes for money bouncing from man to man to pay their rent.

Joe is a drug addict that beats women.

Lil scrappy won

are you saying jo makes good music?
I think some people are going unnecessarily hard...

But it's opinion based so I can't knock that...

I kinda vibe with him, until he starts moping

But dude has surely pulled some fine looking wimmiez... Can't deny that.

Actually I just think this is ppl posting their opinion that disagrees with the majority that isn't getting swallowed by stans.

I remember the music forum days when the 3rd and 4th MMs dropped and all the other Joe related threads with dudes sucking him off constantly.

If it wasn't for those strings of Ls he took (Saigon, Wu-Tang, Lil B, etc.) he'd probably still be regarded as some sort of underground legend. Joining a group with better rappers in it didn't help either.

Can't name a joe buddens song other than Pump it Up or that Slaughterhouse joint w/ the guitar riff.

As much of clown as he has become, don't front, The first 3 mood muzik's are really really good.

who p1 and pt2 is good.

ordinary love tracks are good as well, everything else is meh.

are you saying jo makes good music?
I think some people are going unnecessarily hard...

But it's opinion based so I can't knock that...

I kinda vibe with him, until he starts moping

But dude has surely pulled some fine looking wimmiez... Can't deny that.

he get ******* but clearly all them boxes aint good cuz he either is crying about em or crackin they head... cam aint ever caught a charge for poppin ju ju

Actually I just think this is ppl posting their opinion that disagrees with the majority that isn't getting swallowed by stans.

I remember the music forum days when the 3rd and 4th MMs dropped and all the other Joe related threads with dudes sucking him off constantly.

If it wasn't for those strings of Ls he took (Saigon, Wu-Tang, Lil B, etc.) he'd probably still be regarded as some sort of underground legend. Joining a group with better rappers in it didn't help either.

even before those L's he wasnt no damn legend you cant be a legend when 7/8 of the world didnt know you from boozer until you started acting stupid on tv & then realized you did music as if that was a side job :lol:

camron-spits-o.gif
Leave it to NT to tell me otherwise..

laugh.gif

I just wish Cam knew how many loyal fans he has on NT....

Either way, relevancy doesn't define your music.
cam > joey in life & music

ju ju > the collection of herped domician boxes hes beat
This.

even before those L's he wasnt no damn legend you cant be a legend when 7/8 of the world didnt know you from boozer until you started acting stupid on tv & then realized you did music as if that was a side job :lol:
I mean legend to his stans. The way they'd hype him up and suck him off in his threads were probably the highest I've seen outside of a Kanye/Jay thread.

Back
Top Bottom