Joe Budden - Rage and The Machine [Coming Soon] Vol. We've got a runner

The album will leak regardless and he doesn't have a huge fan base. His fans will still buy it and support him. That white kid and Emanny were getting annoying. No don't play it. Make them wait. You can't play that we want you to sell.

I enjoyed what I heard and I can't wait to get the album.

Last edited:
I Love Im Good 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Listened to his podcast he played wayyyyy more than a snippet. You can tell he really doesn't care about pushing the album. He's so excited he just wants everybody to hear his songs :lol:

I agree with him this isn't a "radio album" so I'm definitely going to wait until a gloomy rainy days comes along for me to listen to this

I think he just realizes today's music market. People are going to download regardless. Some people might download and buy, but most will download and won't. So playing it early won't mean much when it still will leak early.

:lol:@them guessing the day

The album will leak regardless and he doesn't have a huge fan base. His fans will still buy it and support him. That white kid and Emanny were getting annoying. No don't play it. Make them wait. You can't play that we want you to sell.

I was thinking the same thing

and the intentionally talking over it so you can't even hear it :smh:

This isn't 1993 where people are standing in line for Snoop to get it at 12am or 10am, so you can get it first.

Cant wait. Not gonna ruin it for myself and listen to the snippets on itunes. Heard Slaughtermouse on the radio and its dope. Definitely got me hype for the album. New Joe Beezy is always appreciated.

Picked it up from BB today. Album is hard. One of the best this year. Slaughtermouse is crazy as ****. Love, I'm Good sounds straight out of MM3. I didn't like his flow on Broke and the beat for the song with Marsha and Jada annoys me for some reason. It's a damn good album though.

View media item 1750125

Last edited:
Yeah man this album is incredible. I love the darkness of it. It's perfect for me right now. I'm gonna need to go buy the hard copy.

The snippets he played on the podcast was dope. Glad he's taking it back to that MM feel. Forget what song it was, but that verse about his son was :wow: :frown:

EDIT: Love, I'm Good.

Last edited:
Vintage Joe Budden.

Last week was pretty special between Doc 2.5, KRIT, & this.

Gotta give it a few more spins but it's the best I've heard from him since MM3.

Just from previewing, it sounds really good. From listening to his stuff over the years, I've had a problem with his beats, and I'm glad to hear that's not the case this time

Just from previewing, it sounds really good. From listening to his stuff over the years, I've had a problem with his beats, and I'm glad to hear that's not the case this time
Yeah the production this time around is immaculate. Exactly what I wanted to hear.

This album is amazing and I like Broke better within the sequence of the album. I really have a love-hate relationship with the fading out Joe does on songs because I know damn well I'm never gonna hear the whole song. The darkness of this record is crazy, from the start of the intro I already knew what was. Mood God byke :pimp:

Yea, I'm buying this from Google Play even though I can listen w/ my subscription. This is def like a MM5. "Love, I'm Good" is flames and shorty w/ the interlude makes it that much better. "Only Human" and "Broke" are nice too, him and Emanny do some work on tracks together all the time.

this album is the perfect definition of rap with substance and darkness into one. it's his best work to date.

Back
Top Bottom