Joe Budden Runs Down Trolls And Makes Them Apologize

"It's Joe Borens" :x

Any NYer that pronounces his name like that deserves to get shot.

Not a fan of joe at all but he did the right thing, joe wildin for not having a gate around his town house, north jersey is car jacking central and they will run up on you while you in your whip no questions asked

Not a fan of joe at all but he did the right thing, joe wildin for not having a gate around his town house, north jersey is car jacking central and they will run up on you while you in your whip no questions asked

HOA

Yea I'd punch pretty much all 3 :lol:

They reppin OVO like its some gang :rofl:

The dude on the right looking like "I gotta stop chillin with these losers"

hes a loser for being 18 hanging with 16 year olds. but at least he has some head in him, saying joey can eat drake up

the one in the middle is a mental case, you can see how angry he gets and wants to snatch the mic when the one on the right says someting he doesnt like

Honestly, after watching that video I dont even want to say I listen to Drake

All Love Lost is fire tho, s/o Buttons.

Last edited:
YEAH BROSKI OVO FOR LIFE! LETS GO SMOKE HOOKAH AND DO SOME HIPSTER ****
lmao they aren't even hipsters though that would be a compliment to them they are teeny bopper fanboys

Last edited:
How does this hurt Budden though?

If that's the case then does Drake and Ye being cool hurt Hov?

I don't think ANY beef Drake has been involved in has ever been on some "my crew can't mess with you" ****, especially this one where the root of Budden's conflict is, "I want you to rap better/more"

How does this hurt Budden though?

If that's the case then does Drake and Ye being cool hurt Hov?

I don't think ANY beef Drake has been involved in has ever been on some "my crew can't mess with you" ****, especially this one where the root of Budden's conflict is, "I want you to rap better/more"
doesn't hurt him, it just limits how many random ****** jump in da beef like da old days.

remember Eminem jumped on that 50/Ja rule beef just off GP..

Drake disabling Eminem pretty much plugs any outside chance da beef gets away to a place it COULD'VE hurt Drake...

One of the first things Budden said was Em had nothing to do with this and Em would never get involved in this. I'm not sure why anyone thinks Em gives a **** what beef is going on in rap. Em barely even raps now. Making pop music now, he's not battling or beefing with anyone.

I don't even know if Slaughterhouse is still signed to Em.

Em has nothing to do with their "beef". Y'all acting like Joe budden is proof or a d12 member. That ***** probably don't even got em direct line, it's strictly business with them ******. Ebro got dudes thinking it's something there that's not. All the suburban white kids outside of detroit got the greatest show of their lives tho, their 2 goat rappers.

Drake took a page out of the dj khaled hand book tho, bringing out someone from every city that's "from" there.

"Views from the Joe" though?  I know the arena but still.... sheeesh

Budden should just say **** it and go at Em.

I still wanna see the Grand Finale that "ruins hip hop" that Joe mentions in the above interview.

He is great at mentioning things and never delivering. Such as screenshots/content of the DM's and the aforementioned "Grand Finale" that he couldn't deliver because "Drake kept DMing him".

Back
Top Bottom