Joe Buddens VS Jay-Z(Who Wins?)

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

"We need a board!!!"
Great Interview
laugh.gif
still tight he foolishly responded to that loser Jimmy
If he never said he was gunna "retire" and if he never called him self the "best" then jay wouldnt be as popular.
Co-sign
*goes back to bumpin old Will Smith cassettes*
He's the DJ and I'm the Rapper is a classic!

smokin.gif

That quote about him retiring and being as popular is false, around 99-2000 Jay was already the king and once blueprint dropped that Just made it Official

no. cause around that time I was buying Eminem, DMX, Luda's first CD, Outkast, The Lox, Xzibit, and Big Pun. I was downloadin Jay off of Kazaa v.1
laugh.gif
. Noone I hung out with or talked to was saying Jay was the king. specially not since Em, DMX, and Pun was killin the game. And in 01 when Nas dropped ether....NOONE was screamin out Dynasty. so seriously re-evaluate Jays fame BEFORE his "presidential retirement" and BEFORE he bought B some burberry swimwear.

Stop posting dude you make no sense.....4 of the people you mentioned were on his tour Called Hard Knock Life after Jay sold a cool 5 min....and when etherdropped no one was screaming out dynasty you kidding me right?
smh.gif
Choose a new debate subject because rap obviously isnt your strong point

Not taking anything away from joey, but some of y'all are still a little hyperactive after hearing MM3, coz that shh is dope, but some people are going overboard.

Although I cannot speak about the rest of this message boards, MM3 did nothing but confirm my notion as Joey being one of the elite lyrically. Not that I win aprize or anything,but I've noticed Joey's lyrical aptitude since dudes literally thought he was Rasheed Wallace. I'm talking about a time whendudes thought Ali Vegas was next up. The one thing that he's never failed to display as an artist is depth, he encompasses so much of the characteristicsthat other artist really depend on to be a solid emcee(in the days when the true art form is forsaken).

...It's really hard to prove my point w/ out coming of as a fanboy, but if there is any artist who deserve the recognition its Joey, imo.

Look In Your Mind/Life You Can Compare All You Want To The Greatest and Trashiest hip Hop Artists
But To Be Honest We all Grew Up different of what or who we listen to.

Such as how much effort this guy or girl put and hustled to get a good hit with a excellent beat,
You can determine who is better and better all you want but there are 6 Billion People in the world here aye

SO ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS
Tell Me who met Shawn Carter and Joe Budz in here
Nobody
so don't be saying your favorites!

Peace
pimp.gif

jay is and will always be better then joe...and ima fan of joey but can da dude make a song? joes a beast no doubt...but nobody can win a WAR wit jay...nas wona battle, and maybe joe can too...but da war would always be won by jay

whoever says budden is listening to MM3 too much...

Budden can rap and has been known to come wit nice disses
BUT Jigga kills N-'s 'wit half a bar, !$%! yall N's'
pimp.gif

Push

1. Neither one is really battle minded
2. Whatever "real" insults Joe comes up with about Jay's bad business, age, declining skill, or whatever could be countered with"real" insults about success, fame and fortune, Joe's admiration for Jay, etc.
3. Nothing in my second reason is all that important anyway...

Dudes really think Joey can beat Jay.......
laugh.gif
. It's already alose lose situation for Joey before he even picks up the mic.

I really don't think it would be a good one... Joey would just say all this true stuff about Jay as an exec...and no one would care. And Jay would respondwith "I'm richer and more important"...and we still wouldn't care. It's not like it would be a slug fest like Jay vs. Nas. Jay would playJoe off as an undercard-wannabe-contender. Joe wouldn't even diss Jay with what we like to call "fighting words" because he respects him toomuch. And both are capable of dropping NUKES. It just wouldn't happen though.

Joe Budden already murked Jay-z. That's it. Jay is a certified ho right now. He fell off after Blueprint. The Black Album was alright. SMH at all thesedudes still hanging onto Jay-z Blueprint memories. ahaha

Jay-z's my favorite rapper ever(peep the sn) but as of now joe is coming hard as hell. And yes, I'm driving from vegas back to OC and all I beenbumping is jigger and mouse. MM3 is so nice man, joey just comes with that agression. But uhh I also have over 140 jigga songs that show me something new onevery run. I honestly wish mouse had more rep and weight in the game because he deserves it. It sucks having game and not being recognized for it. As for abattle, if they went noholdsbarred then it would be a damn entertaining battle

Ghost

Jay-z's my favorite rapper ever(peep the sn) but as of now joe is coming hard as hell. And yes, I'm driving from vegas back to OC and all I beenbumping is jigger and mouse. MM3 is so nice man, joey just comes with that agression. But uhh I also have over 140 jigga songs that show me something new onevery run. I honestly wish mouse had more rep and weight in the game because he deserves it. It sucks having game and not being recognized for it. As for abattle, if they went noholdsbarred then it would be a damn entertaining battle

Ghost

PS All of me is one of the best songs I've heard in a while

Back
Top Bottom