Joe Montana Football 16 for Xbox One and PC this summer

We all knew this day would come Madden. 2K Football :pimp:

http://freeonsmash.com/gaming/is-joe-montana-football-with-2k-sports-becoming-a-reality/
- The game was demoed and it went well. Actually, “well” is an understatement. People went crazy. NDA’s were and still are in place for them. That’s why you haven’t heard anyone saying anything, but a lot of people are having a very hard time because what they seen was unbelievable and it’s been impossible to go back to Madden or even take Madden seriously after that. It’s like, how you felt when you had an NES and you saw Sega Genesis for the first time. The step up in quality is THAT big.

Last edited:
YES!!

Now all we need is a good boxing title on PC and we're lit
pimp.gif

Dudes need to make a petition to get Fight Night ported.

Last edited:
My GOD!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

So after reading the article, it says that this will be an NFL game, and that Microsoft Studios is publishing it..... LIT !!!

YES!!

Now all we need is a good boxing title on PC and we're lit :pimp:  

we need a petition for another fight night in general. fight night champion was no bueno compared to 4, and they constantly switch the control scheme, probably the reason why its not on the PC

YES!!

Now all we need is a good boxing title on PC and we're lit
pimp.gif

Bruh just get'chu an emulator.

Or stop being cheap and cop a console.
My PC cost more than both a PS4 and XOne... Cheap? Lol. Aight.

You can't emulate anything higher than PS2 / Xbox. Stick to console threads.

Confirmed now? Copped on release date easy.

Next we need Fight Night for current gen and I'll be happy. UFC is holding me over though.

Last edited:
Confirmed now? Copped on release date easy.

Next we need Fight Night for current gen and I'll be happy. UFC is holding me over though.
yea EA thought ufc was sufficient but nah, boxers need to box. need to win some money from those tournaments they put out every time they do a new FN.

You guys may want to wait for actual confirmation. Things are just teased as of late
word

Just read the article... Well I guess I'll be purchasing a Xbox one purely for this game

Back
Top Bottom