Joemans Starting Collection UPDATED 5/18 PG 3

great stuff man. I guess you saved up a lot of money coz you were able to get those air yeezys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by janobiniana

great stuff man. I guess you saved up a lot of money coz you were able to get those air yeezys
smile.gif

got them for retail, well 250 which is what the spot charged, had to camp for a day but o well

nice man, I'm with you on just getting heat, I'd rather have 10 pairs of fire than 30 pairs of just ok stuff. Whats next on the list?

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

nice man, I'm with you on just getting heat, I'd rather have 10 pairs of fire than 30 pairs of just ok stuff. Whats next on the list?
got a pair of mf dooms coming in in the next little while. really looking for mostly sb's for the next little while, and since ive beengrabbing shoes my clothing game slipped up, grabbed some apc denim and a triumvir button up today on a good deal but anyway heres what im trying to grab

sb's
home and awayguns
mork and mindys
jpacks

jordans
grapes (sold my pair want another)
true blue 3's (possible retro this summer)
city series x's (when i get a job and get some good hours)

but ill grab anything i see thats a steal so thats not concrete, and about flipping the yeezys i am considering it, id rather sell on here though, anyonelooking for a sz 12?

got 3 new sb pickups, dooms and rayguns are pairs ive wanted forever, and when i saw ds de la lows for 120 shipped..i had to jump on them. got the dooms andrayguns ds for 200 apiece so im pretty happy. time to lay back until june 6th
wink.gif

Damn Joe.. I still wish I got that 12 on the Yeezys. Haha

But nice collection. And those SB's are lookin good.

Back
Top Bottom