Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

Enjoy. :smokin

Back when he went by JayOhVee, Young Bad***** had planned a mixtape titled New Kid On The Block when he was 16. It never saw the light of day, but he’s decided to liberate one of its tracks late tonight for #ProEraWeek.

Wendy & Becky is too chill
nthat.gif
. this album is gonna be ill

Its crazy this dude is already working with Tip, Premo and Pete Rock. 3 of the producers on Illmatic! His debut album is more anticipated than anything else in hip-hop right now.

Just imagine if he got in the lab with RZA too like he was talking about in that Breakfast Club interview :pimp:

Hey anybody that is thinking about going to the show on *****...i started thread couple days ago dont know if you have seen it... got tickets already, trying to see if we can get a group of people that want to meetup and go! PM me! I wish I bought more tickets...stubhub prices are crazy! :smh:

What does this even mean?!
laugh.gif
It means that aside from rapping he has nothing else to offer and be able to rap and being an artist is two totally different things.

he's making rap music, and he is amazing at the rap part. what other type of artistic stuff do you want him to do? You wanna hear him sing or something?
He's pretty much made the same song/spit the same verse since he came on the scene

And his beat selection is terrible

Relies on imitating 90's sound . . .

When you go on a blog and see a new Joey track, you already know what it's going to sound like, just like you already know what a new Keef or Gucci track is gonna sound like . . . and unlike Keef and Gucci, the beats aren't good enough/don't bang in the whip so you pretty much just throw his music on to go to sleep lol

huh? I bang Joey in the whip all the time, and Keef and Gucci get no love from me with those recycled sounding trap beats. I loved 90s beats, and the sound of the production is why I cant get with alot of this newer stuff. So if thats what he's going for, I'll always appreciate it.

He's pretty much made the same song/spit the same verse since he came on the scene​

And his beat selection is terrible​

Relies on imitating 90's sound . . .​

When you go on a blog and see a new Joey track, you already know what it's going to sound like, just like you already know what a new Keef or Gucci track is gonna sound like . . . and unlike Keef and Gucci, the beats aren't good enough/don't bang in the whip so you pretty much just throw his music on to go to sleep lol​

:smh: This post has so much nonsense its not even funny. Trolling at its finest.

He's pretty much made the same song/spit the same verse since he came on the scene​

When you go on a blog and see a new Joey track, you already know what it's going to sound like, just like you already know what a new Keef or Gucci track is gonna sound like . . . and unlike Keef and Gucci, the beats aren't good enough/don't bang in the whip so you pretty much just throw his music on to go to sleep lol​

:smh: This post has so much nonsense its not even funny. Trolling at its finest.

take a look at dudes SN and he wants to talk about spitting the same verse

lulz

mean.gif
This post has so much nonsense its not even funny. Trolling at its finest.

take a look at dudes SN and he wants to talk about spitting the same verse

lulz
Lol I'm not some huge Meek Mill fan, name is a play on words.

What about my post indicates trolling?

Back
Top Bottom