John Elliott + Co Thread

F3BFBBA8-41AC-43AC-8C59-A3F1A6A1434C.png

Few sizes left on sail and anthracite vandals at a ma maniere with Code RESOLUTION2018

Was able to cop a sail pair in my size for a price I was more than comfortable paying

Looking for Hooded Villain Sweatshirt for less than 198. Just need a black one. They are never on sale

Never bought any JE before, but am specifically interested in the Villain crewnecks and am struggling to find many online. Anyone have any idea when they'll be releasing more?

Also, do they fit the way Villain hoodies do? Heard those run small and so I'm conflicted between a L and XL. I'm 6'2", 185.

I wouldnt say Villains run small, they’re meant to be slim. Just a much different fit than the oversized trend thats going on right now.

As for crewnecks, they have black, grey, sage and mojave up on their site now.

I'm 6'3 180 and i do a large in Villians. If you want your stuff fitted i would suggest a large. they do stretch some too. I do have very narrow shoulders though, so if you have wide shoulders you may need to Sz up

I wouldnt say Villains run small, they’re meant to be slim. Just a much different fit than the oversized trend thats going on right now.

As for crewnecks, they have black, grey, sage and mojave up on their site now.

Do you mean crewnecks or Villain crewnecks? I remember seeing some regular crewnecks, but I like the zippers on the side.

I'm 6'3 180 and i do a large in Villians. If you want your stuff fitted i would suggest a large. they do stretch some too. I do have very narrow shoulders though, so if you have wide shoulders you may need to Sz up

I've got somewhat slim build, but yeah I do have wide shoulders and long arms which is what makes it tricky.

By the way, just messaged a seller who told me the Villain crewnecks run slim, but not as slim as the hoodies. Can anyone confirm? :nerd:

Last edited:
They used to have a lot more villain hoody colors and have villain crewnecks but looks like now they only have villain hoodies in a few colors.

Do you mean crewnecks or Villain crewnecks? I remember seeing some regular crewnecks, but I like the zippers on the side.

I've got somewhat slim build, but yeah I do have wide shoulders and long arms which is what makes it tricky.

By the way, just messaged a seller who told me the Villain crewnecks run slim, but not as slim as the hoodies. Can anyone confirm? :nerd:

ahh didnt realize you meant villain crewnecks. I havnt seen them be made the past few seasons.

wouldnt be surprised if they bring them back. actually counting on them to. theyve brought back some old styles so just a matter of time

Never bought any JE before, but am specifically interested in the Villain crewnecks and am struggling to find many online. Anyone have any idea when they'll be releasing more?

Also, do they fit the way Villain hoodies do? Heard those run small and so I'm conflicted between a L and XL. I'm 6'2", 185.
I'm 6'1" 195 and do XL. Wide shoulders and long arms.

I like the Mountain Hoodie, but not quite enough to pay $300 for a couple buckles.

Too many earth tones and black hoodies. Give me ocean or mauve in those mountain hoodies and I'm sold.

Back
Top Bottom