John Elliott + Co Thread

^^ Post a fit pic

The Kake is weird and I've only seen it look good on JE (BTS shots) and the JE models. Yet to make that purchase due to the fit and I wouldn't wear it until October.

EDIT: Also I'm starting to like their Dual Zips alot lately. Charcoal and Sage ones are nice. You should try those out.

Last edited:
finally tracked down a charcoal villain
smokin.gif

would yall suggest the dune villain? every picture i see the color looks different

Is JE on crack? IDK where this season or the recent 2 seasons inspiration come from? The Homeless of NYC? lmao

Last edited:
I bet some of the je fanatics on sf are saying how dope and new that stuff is.

I bet some of the je fanatics on sf are saying how dope and new that stuff is.
I am on that forum and an active user....but everyones sense of fashion is like from like a set of Avatar or the Matrix lol...They love JE no matter how stupid it looks!

I'm surprised I only saw a couple of people trying that tights with mesh shorts over it look. That look is fine for the gym but you look stupid wearing that casually. Weird seeing men excited about buying some tights.

yeah, the oversized stuff this season isnt for me, besides the Kake. I love that piece, so happy i have my size finally.

As for that Tights/shorts look, not gunna lie. It has been growing on me. Thought it looked crazy when I first saw Kith experimenting with it, but I kinda like that relaxed look.

Last edited:
yeah, the oversized stuff this season isnt for me, besides the Kake. I love that piece, so happy i have my size finally.

As for that Tights/shorts look, not gunna lie. It has been growing on me. Thought it looked crazy when I first saw Kith experimenting with it, but I kinda like that relaxed look.

Lmao...my buddies rock that look all the time..says it's the most perfect comfortable combo and swears by it...lol..

I can see it. I do it when I run sometimes in the winter. You definitely look dumb to 98% of the world if you rock it casually though :lol:

When kobe was doing it one season I saw this guy in my weightlifting class at school copying the look.

Those pants are horrible. Alot of the oversized/washed stuff from the Vietnam drops isn't my style either, most of it looks sloppy. But overall this season has been pretty good with the Kake, Pigtail, Denim and etc..

Picked up everything I wanted outside of the Linen Mercers, kind of on the fence about them.

Last edited:
On both forums also, but no matter the look or cost of whatever release on SF, it's always 'worth it' no matter what haha. I also particularly hate the fact that they pull down sales...sometimes that 20% is the deciding factor...for full retail theres lots of easy passes

a little heads up about JE codes they are probably keeping their mouth shut about over there. They offer 10% codes to new email addresses.

I got one originally way back, and tried it again with a different email when I ordered both Kakes. Its not something I would abuse, but if you're new to JE or theres an item you really want but were hoping for a slight discount, just a heads up.

a little heads up about JE codes they are probably keeping their mouth shut about over there. They offer 10% codes to new email addresses.

I got one originally way back, and tried it again with a different email when I ordered both Kakes. Its not something I would abuse, but if you're new to JE or theres an item you really want but were hoping for a slight discount, just a heads up.

Yeah, they're very loose with the email subscription discount.

I get shook every time I place an order with a code, but they ship every time :lol:

i got an email last Thursday night about a restock on the olive hooded villain while I asleep, woke up it and it was already sold out. :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if Coast wash does not return. The Coast wasn't apart of their new washed denim program, they have a few new washes slated for next season too.

Hopefully they do a Coast wash with stretch. The new denim quality is amazing tho, picked up the Springs a little bit ago and they feel very soft and are comfortable to move around in.

Looking to pick up a pair of spring denim. Anyone one got a 20 percent off coupon code from john elliot today that they are not planning on using. Pm me please. I heard the code is only for denim.

Does seem like they randomly select from a pool of customers. Last time, some people didn't get one either.

Would have loved this code a month ago but I've copped everything I wanted now. Might pick up a few tees and try the mesh shorts.

Back
Top Bottom