John Elliott + Co Thread

How do the basketball shorts fit? Looking to order the floral ones but don’t want anything too baggy. Are they like regular Nike b-ball shorts?

i have a couple pairs of cast 2s (reverse weft and crane) in 32 that fit pretty well. found a pair of neros in 33. will they fit or nah?

Are they pretty baggy? I like the purple ones and the green ones

I tried on a size small and medium. I went with the size small. They are not baggy at all. My Cast 2 Carbons + Nimbus are a size 30. I'll go down a size on my next purchase as both jeans have loosened up a bit with wear.

JE Oversize Crewneck
JE Tie Dye Mojave Game Shorts

I am buying a pair of Nogales Game Shorts next. Still stuck on what color to buy.

Happy Independence Day, my friends!

I bought the Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket from the JE summer sale last week. Photographs do it no justice.

Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket
Classic Crew
Carbons
AJ1 Shadows

How’s the sizing on this.

Just copped an XL from Mr. Porter for 50% off.

Bought a denim Thumper in a Large Black Friday and joint was tiny so I went with the XL.

Also how you liking the color in real time. That grey iridescent was nice.

Happy Independence Day, my friends!

I bought the Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket from the JE summer sale last week. Photographs do it no justice.

Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket
Classic Crew
Carbons
AJ1 Shadows

I need this jacket been eyeing it for a minute..what size did you get and how ta are you,

Thank you!

How’s the sizing on this.

Just copped an XL from Mr. Porter for 50% off.

Bought a denim Thumper in a Large Black Friday and joint was tiny so I went with the XL.

Also how you liking the color in real time. That grey iridescent was nice.

You will love it.

I love the color. I was afraid that it would be too shiny, but it isn't.

I need this jacket been eyeing it for a minute..what size did you get and how ta are you,

I ordered a size medium. I am 5'-08" + 145 LBS.

Back
Top Bottom