John Elliott + Co Thread

Same happened to me with a pair I wore four times.

JE support basically told me I was out of luck on a $400+ pair of jeans.

Considered filing a charge back with my CC but never got around to it.
thats terrible. Purchasing in Dec'20 and just wearing them won't help my cause either. They wont believe that

oh hell nah. you can get much better denim at the same price of slightly cheaper that will actually hold up and last for a long time.
20 pairs of JE denim and this is the first time this has happened. I have pairs that I've worn 50 times. And these are the loosest pair I have too. Bummed. Loved the Cast 2 ASH pair.

oh hell nah. you can get much better denim at the same price of slightly cheaper that will actually hold up and last for a long time.

What brand?

I've been looking for JE quality denim + button fly, but with a looser fit than the Cast 2's. I know JE has the Kanes or whatever the looser fit is, but also open to other recs

What brand?

I've been looking for JE quality denim + button fly, but with a looser fit than the Cast 2's. I know JE has the Kanes or whatever the looser fit is, but also open to other recs
i only wear raw selvedge so if you're not into that then nevermind :rofl: but pure blue japan, samurai, iron heart, momotaro all make great, long-lasting jeans at similar price points or slightly lower.

Do y’all dudes who wear Cast 2s just have no thighs? I have an athletic build and just found them so uncomfortable whenever I tried a pair on

I’ve only had a sweatshirt and sweatpants from JE and I was disappointed and returned both.. they were just basic *** French terry for close to 200 each.. nah. I expected more

i only wear raw selvedge so if you're not into that then nevermind :rofl: but pure blue japan, samurai, iron heart, momotaro all make great, long-lasting jeans at similar price points or slightly lower.

Yea I have raws... but I dont know if I am about that life anymore haha.

I have a pair of Japan Blue Jean that fit great and are not raw, but they are 100% cotton and the lack of stretch is not as comfortable.

Do y’all dudes who wear Cast 2s just have no thighs? I have an athletic build and just found them so uncomfortable whenever I tried a pair on

Personally I’m built like a stallion.

Think that’s why think my Coast 2 ripped. :lol:

But all the Cast 2 and all their reincarnations fit completely different.

My original carbons still fit like a glove on me. The new Nimbus fit great but noticeably baggier.

The old cut of the Coast 2 was a little snug but the aesthetic was super on point.

The new cut of the Coast 2 is like 2 sizes bigger than the old cut. I literally have to wear a belt.

Personally I’m built like a stallion.

Think that’s why think my Coast 2 ripped. :lol:

But all the Cast 2 and all their reincarnations fit completely different.

My original carbons still fit like a glove on me. The new Nimbus fit great but noticeably baggier.

The old cut of the Coast 2 was a little snug but the aesthetic was super on point.

The new cut of the Coast 2 is like 2 sizes bigger than the old cut. I literally have to wear a belt.
Have all 3 of those and that’s exactly how they all fit on me :lol:

I’m 205lbs papi, with NFL CB combine stats. :lol:

Even with the variance, they fit me better than just about anything else I’ve tried in the last 7-8 years.
i believe you lol that’s why there’s holes in your pants. the waist isn’t an issue. it’s the thighs and seat.

i just can’t wear tighter fitting pants anymore.
i lift religiously though

I have big legs too; I’ve found that sizing up 1-2 sizes helps create a slim tapered fit.

I got big legs (pause) and JE jeans been cool for me.

My OG pair of carbons starting ripping but that’s the only defect of my 10 or so jeans so far

Hey guys, I'll be issuing codes to this community starting today...I'm doing the same thing with our other forums. Anyone that needs one, please DM me. They are for 30% off, starting today at 8AM PST, and are for eligible products in the collections I'll provide.

This year, VIP customers will be entered into a drawing for custom furniture to elevate your home. Each purchase over $200 USD will be automatically entered, with the winner notified Saturday November 19th. You can learn more about thee chair on your latest instagram post.

BF22_GAME_LANDING_00_VIP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom