John Elliott + Co Thread

Need supply also runs a monthly 15% coupon in their style forum thread. Pretty sure applies to je stuff too

damn, they sold out of the raw edge stuff they had? Would have copped the maroon crew neck I saw on there a couple weeks back. repped regardless.

Have a small Slate Anti Expo I'm going to return Thursday. If anybody wants it before I send it back HMU.

Its a cool tee but wanted the raw hems to curl more.

You have any issues with the neck opening after a wash?

Last edited:
ahh i know what your saying. it started to curl pretty good then after 1 wash it went right back to how it came.

yeah the neck has scrunched a little bit on both my maroon and slate one, im not sure if thats by design or not though. regardless it doesnt seem too noticable when im actually wearing them.

I would have taken the slate off your hands, but i was able to finally come across one on a boutique.

Are the days of copping the villain hoodies and mercer shirts long gone?

I recently wore my only mercer tee and was reminded how nice the fit was... Need more in my rotation.

Does anyone have the oversized crewneck? I am normally a L in JE but don't want to be swimming in it

I recently wore my only mercer tee and was reminded how nice the fit was... Need more in my rotation.
Seems like a lot of people are off the Villian hoodies due to the side-zips and the fact that more oversized items are trendy at the moment, but my charcoal Villian hoodie will still get use this FW.

Definitely still wear my mercer tees - like you said, the fit/cut of them is great. 

Seems like a lot of people are off the Villian hoodies due to the side-zips and the fact that more oversized items are trendy at the moment, but my charcoal Villian hoodie will still get use this FW.

Definitely still wear my mercer tees - like you said, the fit/cut of them is great. 

Can they still be copped below retail tho.... That is the question.

i still wear my villains. well. when its cold again i will :lol:

Last edited:
villains are a staple for me. The slim fit is flattering and is the best cut for my body type out of all hoodies I've owned. also dig the flash dual and baselines. Not touching any of that oversized crap out there that's currently trending. btw, the villains have been out since 2013. they're not just an overnight trend. can't wait til the weather cools to continue wearing the hell out of them.

Last edited:

Does anyone have the oversized crewneck? I am normally a L in JE but don't want to be swimming in it
I have the oversized hoodie and took the same size...if you dont really want the oversized look then go down to a medium.

villains are a staple for me. The slim fit is flattering and is the best cut for my body type out of all hoodies I've owned. also dig the flash dual and baselines. Not touching any of that oversized crap out there that's currently trending. btw, the villains have been out since 2013. they're not just an overnight trend. can't wait til the weather cools to continue wearing the hell out of them.
they aren't a trend but the side zips are being exhausted.

I like the oversized stuff. It gives some variety to my clothing and is super comfortable. Also, I have like 6 villains and it would start to look like a uniform if I only rock those.  I'll wear both styles.

I have broad shoulders from lifting so it works well but for folks that are too skinny it doesn't look as great.

although JE is always rocking the oversized stuff and it looks good on him. 

anywho, JE Denim restock coming very soon... I think i might pick up the Springs

Last edited:

It's meant to be oversized. I have the green in an L (my normal JE size), which fits me loose (as it should), and I had the black in an M and it just fit strangely IMO to the point that I had to sell it.

Papis sizing down on oversized stuff.... Wtf??
haha yeah they are... go check styleforum. makes no sense to me either. 

everybody wants their **** to fit like the villain. 

i wear the same size in every one of their pieces.

I think those people are addicted to je. They want the new je stuff but don't like the oversized fitso they size down. I see more than a few people on je doing that. I think oversized clothes look sloppy but would first just try regular fitting stuff.

i got the half zip mercer, and it looked alot better on me in a small than it did a medium. it still has the intended oversized look. sometimes you actually need to.

Back
Top Bottom